Single Payer Health Care -- Are We Ready For It?

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
FecalFace said:
FranksBeau said:
FecalFace said:
Why not just ask the British people if they would want to get rid of the NHS in favor of the US health care rip off. :roflmao:

They will laugh in your face with their yellow teeth (a myth) and then tell you to fück right off. :loser:
I worked in the UK (London) and some of them would love to have our health care system. They were envious that I could call for an appointment in the morning and be seeing the doctor that afternoon or the next day.

And yellow teeth is no myth. You think that photo is photo shopped of the NHS director?

Have you ever been to the UK?
I only lived there and enjoyed NHS for 10 years so what do I know. You "worked" there.
Must not have been that great if you came here. D'oh!!!

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I have no problem with single payer + reduced quality or reduced access to specialties. It's just another compromise, differing only in the details from the existing compromise between price vs quality that we have already had.

In both systems there are both costs and corresponding limitations on benefits. And apart from the politics, what those compromises actually mean to individuals will probably be largely dependent on what they think their usage of those benefits will be.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
FranksBeau said:
FecalFace said:
FranksBeau said:
FecalFace said:
Why not just ask the British people if they would want to get rid of the NHS in favor of the US health care rip off. :roflmao:

They will laugh in your face with their yellow teeth (a myth) and then tell you to fück right off. :loser:
I worked in the UK (London) and some of them would love to have our health care system. They were envious that I could call for an appointment in the morning and be seeing the doctor that afternoon or the next day.

And yellow teeth is no myth. You think that photo is photo shopped of the NHS director?

I only lived there and enjoyed NHS for 10 years so what do I know. You "worked" there.
You think I came here for the health care? :roflmao:

You think any sane person would trade a single payer for a bloated health don't-care with pre-existing condition bullshit and publicly traded corporations making decisions on your physical and financial fate? :roflmao:

I mainly came here for the weather and nature. You know, the stuff that God made.

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
FecalFace said:
You think I came here for the health care? :roflmao:

You think any sane person would trade a single payer for a bloated health don't-care with pre-existing condition bullshit and publicly traded corporations making decisions on your physical and financial fate? :roflmao:

I mainly came here for the weather and nature. You know, the stuff that God made.
BEAT IT CRYBABY!!! :cussing: :fight:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I hope you can find enough crying baby pictures on the internet for every stupid discussion you start and can't finish because you are a moron.

Mr. pragmatic engineer, hung like a mule, fvcks black chicks therefore not a racist worked in London, knows everything about NHS, hates immigrants, not a xenophobe.

:loser:

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
FecalFace said:
I hope you can find enough crying baby pictures on the internet for every stupid discussion you start and can't finish because you are a moron.

Mr. pragmatic engineer, hung like a mule, fvcks black chicks therefore not a racist worked in London, knows everything about NHS, hates immigrants, not a xenophobe.

:loser:
Discussion with you? You are a broken record. I considered you as a pet hamster.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
FranksBeau said:
FecalFace said:
FranksBeau said:
FecalFace said:

They probably threw his sorry ass out.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
They probably threw his sorry ass out.
Has all that Jersey spray tan seeped into your brain?

Xenophobia in the UK is nowhere near as widely spread as it is in the US.
You and GDaddy and Frankie are the leaders of the xeno-fucktards.
Own it.