SI Joint / Back Pain

Jan 18, 2014
Been going on for a couple weeks and haven't found much relief. I don't think sitting on my board (especially the wider ones) is doing it any favors. Watched most of the youtube vids out there for exercises and I can't tell if they're helping or making it worse. Any tips would be great. Thanks!

Been going on for a couple weeks and haven't found much relief. I don't think sitting on my board (especially the wider ones) is doing it any favors. Watched most of the youtube vids out there for exercises and I can't tell if they're helping or making it worse. Any tips would be great. Thanks!
I have the same struggles, so I use something to relax my muscles before. I've started surfing when I moved to LA, since it was my dream, I am feeling free while surfing. How good it wouldn't sound, the only problem I had, was the pain, sometimes I was feeling horrible, at first I thought it's because of the board, but after I changed it, I understood that the problem was in me. Yoga wasn't helping me, and exercises as well, so I tried some herbs, and by some I mean red bali kratom which relaxes me on all 100% and gives me more energy. I suggest you to try too, could help you

Last edited: