Should Smokers Get The Vaccine Before People Of The Same Age Who Don't?

Should Smokers Get The Vaccine Before People Of The Same Age Who Don't?

• Total voters

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
On the flip side if teachers get the vaccine they might have to go back to teaching as they did before in the classroom.

find me one teacher who doesn’t want to get back to doing the job the right way. I don’t know a single teacher who’s enjoying this.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
find me one teacher who doesn’t want to get back to doing the job the right way. I don’t know a single teacher who’s enjoying this.
This is only sorta true. Most teachers hate, and I mean HATE, teaching on line. It's good for nobody.

That said, some prefer it to getting COVID.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Cape May County currently has the highest per-capita vaccination rate, which is odd considering that it’s not the epicenter of the outbreak in NJ.
That's probably got to do with the high number of year round residents who work in health care and the number of nursing homes. Without researching I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that as a percentage CMC has more residents that work in health care than any other county in the state.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Imagine how many more vaccines we’d have if the Trumby administration hadn’t turned down the offer from Pfizer to order 50 million (I think that’s the number) additional doses.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
what difference does it make how many doeses there are if they cant distribute what they have effectively?
yes, thats another major fvck up of the federal AND state governments.

remember when the national guard was going to be mobilized to distribute vaccines?