Should protestors be refused covid-19 treatment?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Remember these waivers that were circulating the socials a few weeks ago, and all the talk of how reckless and irresponsible it was for a few hundred protestors? Should we expect the protestors to carry these as well, since these protests are like, all about equal treatment and stuff?
:ROFLMAO:

1591106565669.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot and PRCD

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
maybe consider having a national healthcare system that treats everyone equally, no matter their financial status, and keep our constitutional rights.
(nah I don't promote rightwing authoritarianism in the least, he said)

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
maybe consider having a national healthcare system that treats everyone equally, no matter their financial status, and keep our constitutional rights.
I'm all for that. Why do you assume I'm not? Does being critical of Antifa automatically make me a rightwing authoritarian?

Try not thinking in Binary so much.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Having a national healthcare system with our tax structure would not treat anyone equally at all. Wealthier people would be charged far more

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Ifail crying for the billionaires again.
Do you make $30k a year? Otherwise progressive taxation is hurting you

Progressive taxes hurts the middle class more than the ultra wealthy that you have such a boner to punish for their success

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
That would be inhumane.

FEMA Death Camps are the answer.

They have been constructed in empty Wallmarts and are staffed by lizard people/space aliens in league with the Government and the Tri Lateral Commission

Pass it on

Reactions: grapedrink