Should LEOs be allowed to wear Q patches on their uniforms?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

look at that fkn ANTIFA guys!

or, wait, are these the dummies that ANTIFA forced to storm the building

I get so confused with all these different conspiracies swirling around....

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
You're dishonest and stupid. My something out of nothing comment is referring to the manufactured Q conspiracy you and your twitter nut friends think applies to half the country.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You're dishonest and stupid. My something out of nothing comment is referring to the manufactured Q conspiracy you and your twitter nut friends think applies to half the country.
So fooking delusional. Truly amazing, shows what 20 years of AM talk radio will do to a brain. BTW scumbag you have worshipped the biggest "Twitter nut" of all time in Trump.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
does someone want to tell this dipshit that even the FBI is apparently in on the
"manufactured QAnon conspiracy"...?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Basically what you've got is a bunch of lefties making something out of nothing and then trying to attribute that nothing to everyone on the other side of the aisle. The people on the other side of the aisle are left wondering WTF you are even talking about. The left is following the same propaganda tactics the Nazis used to demonize the Jews in the 1930s. Creating stereotypes to isolate and dehumanize the other side. Normalizing the exclusion of people from the other side of the aisle from society and even accepting violence against the other side. (Much like hal a few days ago making excuses for a leftist taking an overhead swing with a skateboard at a guy's head because he thinks the guy is a right winger) Given the chance the far left would even begin rounding up people from the other side of the aisle.
That was a lot of opinion for a guy who doesn't know what Q is.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
he writes the words without seeing that they are applicable to him most of all

Reactions: mundus

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I wonder if these army costumes and badges correlate with gay lock down?

I say, YES! :dancing:

And if a torn anus is what is holding them back, as Doug says, they just need to pitch and not catch~

Last edited:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Basically what you've got is Trump making something out of nothing and then trying to attribute that nothing to everyone on the other side of the aisle. The people on the other side of the aisle are left wondering WTF you are even talking about. Trumpists are following the same propaganda tactics the Nazis used to demonize the Jews in the 1930s. Creating stereotypes to isolate and dehumanize the other side. Normalizing the exclusion of people from the other side of the aisle from society and even accepting violence against the other side.
Fixed.

Reactions: test_article

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I'm being serious here. Yes I've heard the name of it but that's about it.........mostly from you guys throwing it around. Put it in your own words for me. Thanks.
Start at 4chan, follow the Qdrops. Q moved to 8chan next, follow the Qdrops. Q moved to 8kun next, follow the Qdrops.

If you're not good at riddles and puzzles, get help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hal9000

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
It was a bad sign when the cops started dressing like army men.

When that happened, the decorative badges signaling membership in nut job groups/cults were inevitable.

God, I hate costumes.
Yes, this! Who wants to be a Barney Fife? Same with assault weapons--they give shooting a higher purpose than squirrel guns do.