Should LEOs be allowed to wear Q patches on their uniforms?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I'm not much into conspiracy theories. Why don't you put it in your own words for us. Thanks.
Really? You're not into conspiracy theories? Then why do you parrot all of Trump's BS?

And are you seriously trying to pretend all of a sudden you haven't heard of QAnon?

Have you ever considered that your lack of honesty is why you don't get respect?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Really? You're not into conspiracy theories? Then why do you parrot all of Trump's BS?

And are you seriously trying to pretend all of a sudden you haven't heard of QAnon?

Have you ever considered that your lack of honesty is why you don't get respect?
I'm being serious here. Yes I've heard the name of it but that's about it.........mostly from you guys throwing it around. Put it in your own words for me. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Makule

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I'm being serious here. Yes I've heard the name of it but that's about it.........mostly from you guys throwing it around. Put it in your own words for me. Thanks.
Doubtful about your seriousness but will take the bait.

I believe they are a group who rallies around an internet personality named Q who is supposedly a Washington insider that accuses the government of being run by pedophile cannibals with their headquarters in the basement of a pizza parlor. Their goal appears to be to overthrow said government with Trump being the supreme leader - unknown if they want their version of the Third Reich to last 1,000 years or just until American Gladiators is put back on the air.

In other words, they're a bunch of nutbags.

Reactions: Mr Doof

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Doubtful about your seriousness but will take the bait.

I believe they are a group who rallies around an internet personality named Q who is supposedly a Washington insider that accuses the government of being run by pedophile cannibals with their headquarters in the basement of a pizza parlor. Their goal appears to be to overthrow said government with Trump being the supreme leader - unknown if they want their version of the Third Reich to last 1,000 years or just until American Gladiators is put back on the air.

In other words, they're a bunch of nutbags.
That's out there. Is it a Twitter thing?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------
quell (kwɛl)

v.t.
1. to suppress; subdue; crush: to quell an uprising.
--------------------------------------------------------------

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Seems to me they should not be allowed to permanently affix anything to their uniforms. The uniforms are supposed to represent where their allegiance lies.

Also, has anyone said just exactly how Trump is supposedly saving the children that Qanon says are being kidnapped or whatever? Is it when he golfs? When he has a fundraiser? When does this saving happen?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Why should people do what you can do?

I'm serious?

Tell me why.

I'll be waiting for you reply.

Put in your own words.

(See how stupid that sounds when it's pointed at you?)

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I mean he's a Broward County sheriff. You have to grade this stuff on a curve, Hal.

He managed not to run away from a school shooting, so Qanon Broward Sheriffs are probably like median. We might lose an Above Replacement officer.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It was a bad sign when the cops started dressing like army men.

When that happened, the decorative badges signaling membership in nut job groups/cults were inevitable.

God, I hate costumes.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It was a bad sign when the cops started dressing like army men.

When that happened, the decorative badges signaling membership in nut job groups/cults were inevitable.

God, I hate costumes.
also gives the “all cops are nazis” something to point yo and say “see.....I told you so!!”