Shoresy

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017

Liking this show already, it's hilarious. But I get the feeling that if you don't really love hockey you might not. What do you think?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Shoresy is hilarious. Shoresy is even more hilarious when you realize that his voice sounds exactly like Jordan Peterson.

:roflmao:

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
Favorite show rn. Sooo good.
Would love to hear the boys donkin in the lineup
Fuck you averagejoe your mom lets me store spare boards in her garage so I can go directly to the beach in the morning after I wheel her. Three nights ago I made her so wet it flooded your local and killed 138,000 snowy plover during mating season. I bet you ride a Wavestorm and go straight while poo stancing. You're the kind of guy that watches it from the parking lot when it's six feet and offshore and talks about how you would for sure go out but you don't have the board for it and man your shoulder is all of a sudden giving you some trouble. Your board has two rails, you titfucker, do a cutback once in a while for fuck's sake.

Last edited:

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
The best bit is when the gay dudes out chirp Jonesy and RIley. And Leg Day Bae and Ghey Leg Day Bae.

If you're gonna be one thing, be efficient.

Last edited:
Reactions: averagejoe

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
fvvk you surffuerteventura your mom shot cum straight across the room and killed my siamese fighting fish, threw off the PH levels in my aquarium.
Holy fuck stringcheese are you embarrassing. A whole world of potential chirping originality out there and you pull out a stock line from the original show. It's like watching a toddler trying to pee pee in the big boy potty with his underoos all the way around his ankles and his little horn in his hand blasting like a high pressure hose four feet in the air and all over the seat he didn't put up. I bet you have a collection of midlengths and buy artisanal hand-crafted leash strings but pronounce it "artesianal" you fucking illiterate. You should try turning your TV off and reading a book. I suggest one of Dr. Seuss's earlier works.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Holy fook stringcheese are you embarrassing. A whole world of potential chirping originality out there and you pull out a stock line from the original show. It's like watching a toddler trying to pee pee in the big boy potty with his underoos all the way around his ankles and his little horn in his hand blasting like a high pressure hose four feet in the air and all over the seat he didn't put up. I bet you have a collection of midlengths and buy artisanal hand-crafted leash strings but pronounce it "artesianal" you fucking illiterate. You should try turning your TV off and reading a book. I suggest one of Dr. Seuss's earlier works.

Fvck you Cheeto, keep it short and sweet and like I do with your mom when I'm trying to get through her and enframed's mom before the late game starts on tsn.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Sometimes the Canadian wordplay humor is spot-on great, sort of in the same vein as slapstick USA humor is.

And like so many things in this fine world of ours, like this comment of mine, if it just a titch off.....