she kooks come out and play

Topazslider

OTF status
Jan 9, 2018
I mostly paddle out early and realize that I never see any kooks that are women out at Sunrise. Just the past couple of times I have been at the beach in the late morning/early afternoon with my toddler, I have seen trios of nerdy girls going out. Like today, they obviously didn't check the forecast that was calling for no swell and a high tide at 1:30. I saw them paddle out, way out, and try to catch wind swell. Or last Fall, there was another trio out just right about lunch time on a bigger day at low tide when it was pretty drained and steeper, so they all got worked on the inside on their foamie rentals in their gender neutral full suits when the water temp was still in the 70s and the air temp just hovering at 80 degrees.
So are there girl surf groups at Tesla, SpaceX, Google, or (insert your tech company of choice) that have lunch meetups?
Or is it some social media thing?
When I was younger, there was always that one girl out and every guy wanted to sit by her, but with these she kooks that is not the case (was that just a sexist fvcked up thing I just said?)

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
What Thee F**k is Your Problem?
What, some other people who do not surf as good as you wanna get away from life's responsiblilities,
go paddle out, sit in Thee Ocean, try to catch a wave, let it help wash away their reeeal life's problems? Even if it is pretty small, kinda flat right now they still get outta that warm bed, for why? Catch 1 wave?
And you, you shredder, have a problem with this? Pfffft.
:wave2:
:socrazy:

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
You misogynistic pig. I bet you get bothered when people of color are at ‘your beach’. It almost 2020, man.

over the falls

Tom Curren status
Jan 11, 2002
clownburg the OC
I smell a little intimidation here. If it bothers you that much, wait till
they get out of the water and accidentally back over their boards . It
worked for this crazy old dude I know .

Shekooks is the name of my new band. I like it. Wonder if they are
related to a few individuals at Salt Creek??

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
otf said:
I smell a little intimidation here. If it bothers you that much, wait till
they get out of the water and accidentally back over their boards . It
worked for this crazy old dude I know .

Shekooks is the name of my new band. I like it. Wonder if they are
related to a few individuals at Salt Creek?? [/quote

:roflmao:

It's even worse when they all have surfing boyfriends who try to run flack for them.

Topazslider

OTF status
Jan 9, 2018
RWVBWL said:
What Thee F**k is Your Problem?
What, some other people who do not surf as good as you wanna get away from life's responsiblilities,
go paddle out, sit in Thee Ocean, try to catch a wave, let it help wash away their reeeal life's problems? Even if it is pretty small, kinda flat right now they still get outta that warm bed, for why? Catch 1 wave?
And you, you shredder, have a problem with this? Pfffft.
:wave2:
:socrazy:
Here is the thing. The term "kook" seems to always be associated with males. Whenever I hear a conversation about a "kook" it was like, this "kook" burned me, or this kook waxed the bottom of his surfboard, etc then the pronoun he usually follows.
I never ever kook bestowed upon the ladies. -yes and I willingly posted knowing that some kook was going to "play."

Topazslider

OTF status
Jan 9, 2018
rts265 said:
You misogynistic pig. I bet you get bothered when people of color are at ‘your beach’. It almost 2020, man.
You wanna hear misogynistic. When a guy gets burned by a female, when he is back in the parking lot, or at work, or at a bar, he usually won't refer to that female as a kook, it is usually "bitch."

Secondly, have you heard of the Trump effect? It basically sent us back 50 years or just brought what was in the shadows (racism and sexism) into the open via social media.
I get bothered by agro white dudes at my beach, cause I am Asian.
Are you done Snowflake?

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
"I get bothered by agro white dudes at my beach, cause I am Asian.
Are you done Snowflake?"

I'll bet it is more likely it is your personality/ability.

Jun 29, 2017
"I get bothered by agro white dudes at my beach, cause I am Asian.
Are you done Snowflake?"

Why, do they call you gookkook?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Despite everyone getting themselves in a tizzy to white knight for some mystery girls I know exactly what Topeslide is talking about.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
ifallalot said:
Despite everyone getting themselves in a tizzy to white knight for some mystery girls I know exactly what Topeslide is talking about.
Gay code?