She gets it

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Literally every media outlet in the world, including right leaning ones, calls her party exactly what it is - a neo fucking fascist.

What I don't understand, why don't you just embrace it? She stands for your values, she's a self-admitted neo-fash, why aren't you?
One google search. One. You failed me.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Have you read the article or just the title? :poke:
rain man skimmed it.

she's distanced herself, said it's history and suspended members praising it. Atlantic for the win?

sounds like people are butt hurt someone from the right won.

kinda like the years 2016-2020

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Even Fox thinks she's far-right. Sentence 1, paragraph 5: "Should she win, Meloni would be well-positioned to become Italy's first far-right premier since the end of World War II..."

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Yesterday we FaceTimed with my cousin and his wife who lives in a vineyard in Piedmont. He says he can’t stand her but thankfully the Italian government is so historically disfunctional that he doesn’t expect her or any other PM to get much of anything done no matter how shitty her views may be.

Reactions: hammies

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yesterday we FaceTimed with my cousin and his wife who lives in a vineyard in Piedmont. He says he can’t stand her but thankfully the Italian government is so historically disfunctional that he doesn’t expect her or any other PM to get much of anything done no matter how shitty her views may be.
It's almost like she'll have to build a coalition government or some sh!t.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
there's a difference between far-right and fascist (or new-fasist).

what's wrong with being on the "far" side of the politic spectrum?

there's some pure garbage that comes out of the far left that would make me vote for fecal instead.