Shapiro: Kavanaugh is innocent because nobody has adequately described his genitalia.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Just like most liberals like you, Ford was willing to sacrifice humiliation in losing because winning offers the chance of defeating someone they hate.
So she did it out of spite but was lying?

That was her motive, spite?

Sounds like a projection because that's your people's favorite feeling.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Yes, fact.

Investigation was superficial and only lasted a week - fact

FBI didn't follow all the leads presented to them - fact
Everybody that was a supposed player or on the scene in her "story" said it wasn't verifiable. All witnesses "involved" don't remember anything close to what her story was, or even if it happened at all. Something likely happened to Ford at some time, but Kavenaugh was a convenient entity to insert into her episode at a politically opportune time. No one else can collaborate her story.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I love how we're on page 4 of discussing the inadequacy of descriptions of Kavanaugh's genitalia. :LOL:

Reactions: FecalFace

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Everybody that was a supposed player or on the scene in her "story" said it wasn't verifiable. All witnesses "involved" don't remember anything close to what her story was, or even if it happened at all. Something likely happened to Ford at some time, but Kavenaugh was a convenient entity to insert into her episode at a politically opportune time. No one else can collaborate her story.
wrong. as usual.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
wrong. as usual.
OK, instead of just saying "wrong", how so?

What part of what I typed didn't happen as I explained, other than my theory of her supposed "episode".

Did ANY other witness at the supposed event come forward to back-up her claim?

There were so many holes in her story, before, during and after the supposed event, none of them connected.

Last edited: