Sex Offender Congressman gets 21 months!

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
Anthony Weiner (Dem) is going to jail.
He perved on a girl he knew was 15 years old.
He is a repeat sexual offender.
HE WAS CRYING AT HIS SENTENCING. :roflmao:

This is a chance for O.T. to act out on his old timer crush for the "intellectual" Huma Abedin. :dancing:
Or will he only send sweet mash notes to Anthony in the pen. :socrazy:

:dancing: :roflmao: :bawling:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Speaking of high profile Democrats in big trouble with the law........there sure is a deafening silence in the media on the Senator Robert Menendez Corruption trial. He is facing a dozen charges including six counts of bribery.......not to mention that he has a thing for under age Dominican girls.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Dude was such a target for blackmail

He had access to Hillary emails

Wonder why there is no media interest in that

:thought:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
BillyOcean said:
Dude was such a target for blackmail

He had access to Hillary emails

Wonder why there is no media interest in that

:thought:
Hillary's emails. Lulz.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The average life span for a short eyes anywhere other than a club fed is up until their first contact with another inmate.

Tough sh!t Tony.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
OTdos said:
I'm glad you're happy. I've actually never given AW a second thought. But I consider bashing his wife, whom I consider more intelligent that a vast majority of posters here including me, stupid.
But again, I'm glad you're happy about such trivia.
But Muller is still coming for your Cheeto. Now THAT"S not trivial.
You think she's intelligent simply because she has a powerful position in the DNC?

:roflmao:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
If huma was so smart she wouldn't have hitched her wagon to hilldog

Or weiner

Still I do feel bad for her

Humiliated in a most public way

She is probably susceptible to al queda recruitment now

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
OTdos said:
ifallalot said:
OTdos said:
I'm glad you're happy. I've actually never given AW a second thought. But I consider bashing his wife, whom I consider more intelligent that a vast majority of posters here including me, stupid.
You think she's intelligent simply because she has a powerful position in the DNC?

What a ridiculous statement. You say you're not afraid of intelligent, assertive, educated women?
You say you just "hate" them. Now why could that be? Those pesky, uppity women.
Don't they know their place? Oh, you hate them because of their politics. I get it.
And as far as the statements above in this thread declaring Huma MUST be stupid because she married Weiner, how many men & women have you known in your life that were married to someone for unfathomable reasons?
It almost seems like a human trait it happens so often.
You have a very active fantasy life. The stories you weave when we start your conjecture create an alternate reality that's going to send you down the Fecal Face level of mental illness

Yes, I hate someone because of their politics. Period. There's no fear, no "uppity" feeling, no "knowing their place." People can disagree vehemently with someone and that can be it, end of story

You're assuming she's intelligent because she has a powerful job in politics. That's simply a ridiculous assumption when you know how politics work. Someone powerful in Silicon Valley? Intelligent. Someone powerful in banking? Intelligent as well, although it falls in the evil genius category. Someone powerful in politics is only there because they know how to play a game and trick people into giving them money

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
OTdos said:
ifallalot said:
OTdos said:

What a ridiculous statement. You say you're not afraid of intelligent, assertive, educated women?
Don't they know their place? Oh, you hate them because of their politics. I get it.
And as far as the statements above in this thread declaring Huma MUST be stupid because she married Weiner, how many men & women have you known in your life that were married to someone for unfathomable reasons?
What evidence do you have of her great intelligence? I don't see any. Daughter of wealth and political connections finds a way into political power. Its an old story that has nothing to do with intelligence.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Back to OP.
Deranged POS deserves twice as much.
One could only hope (but won't happen) that they put him in Gen Pop.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
OTdos said:
ifallalot said:
OTdos said:

What evidence do you have of her great intelligence? I don't see any. Daughter of wealth and political connections finds a way into political power. Its an old story that has nothing to do with intelligence.
You talking about Trump here or no?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Who ever said Trump was intelligent?

I also appreciate the textbook straw man