Sex before a surf

Belchfire1

Nep status
Jun 27, 2013
Encinitas
I find myself lucking into this scenario on occasion and feel I have some of the worst surfs after getting laid. Is this happening to anyone else?

Drumsurf

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 4, 2012
Beach
I surf a lot more than I sex. I'll take the sex every time, regardless of how it effects my surf.

mrstaggerlee

Phil Edwards status
Jan 6, 2009
Do you rinse yourself off after the nook-nook or do you go into the ocean without a care?

Belchfire1

Nep status
Jun 27, 2013
Encinitas
No sex before after or during a surf.....That was my norm (I was married for 17 yrs) but my new girlfriend is dtf all the time. I try not to pass up a shag, but I surf even worse afterwards. I know, it's a good problem to have, but it's still a problem.

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
Go for it. And, you will be sacrificing your core energy. During college water polo days, it was obvious which teammates got action before practice. No leg or core strength. Tried it myself as much as I could. :dancing: :drowning:

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
HarryLopez said:
Go for it. And, you will be sacrificing your core energy. During college water polo days, it was obvious which teammates got action before practice. No leg or core strength. Tried it myself as much as I could. :dancing: :drowning:
Or worst yet.....cramping!!!!! :drowning:
Better eat a banana!!! :pokestick:

LelandCuz

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 21, 2011
Lahaina
If it's too big for her to go out I gotta do that to make her happy to sit on the beach and take photos. Never noticed a performance difference but surfing (not paddling) has never felt like an activity that taxes my fitness. When you kite or pedal a bike for hours pumping down the line and throwing turns for 20 seconds feels like nothing.

Belchfire1

Nep status
Jun 27, 2013
Encinitas
It's not because I'm tired, but something else. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe some brain thing that says, ah fuck it, no competitive drive. Not sure, but it seems to be a thing.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Belchfire1 said:
It's not because I'm tired, but something else. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe some brain thing that says, ah fuck it, no competitive drive. Not sure, but it seems to be a thing.
It's due to hormonal release during coitus. Your body just dumped a boatload dopamine during the buildup to and during orgasm. This lessens your ability to get off sexually or via other thrills like surfing. So as you said, your brain just doesn't care as much. On top of all this your body is releasing stuff like prolactin in the post-coital period which triggers relaxation and sleep.

I only work 3 or 4 days a week but my hours are long. So that nixes sex on those days of the week. So we are once or twice a week max.

So then it becomes about quality over quantity, and for me having quality is actually way better than quantity. This usually leaves my balls completely drained and my body feeling like it was hit by a truck, in a good way if that makes sense. It's like an ultra release of post-coital hormones. NFW I could even think of going surfing.

Shane Botwin

OTF status
Oct 18, 2015
Never before. I'm old. I get up at 5. No way the wife is putting out that early.

She has breakfast waiting for me when I get back. Devour that. I take a shower. Crawl in a warm bed. Wake up from my nap all warm, balls hanging low, cock hard and I pound that good.