Senator Tim Scott's response to our mumbling fool of a president.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
since he's the only one that looks like that in their party isn't he just a "token" like they said Akaka was?
someone to bring into play when you need it?

They should have let Boebert wrapped in her space blanket or Greene perform (yes its performance) the response as it would have been more reflective of the party has become than using a token.

The new face/brain/mouth of the orange tainted qnonelephant party

View attachment 108680

View attachment 108681

View attachment 108682
You mad she has a good body?

That’s sexist you bigot!:roflmao:

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
I liked the part when he claimed to have been called the N-Word by progressives and then went on to say America wasn’t racist.

A racist slur doesn't make the whole country racist. You & Kendi would fail methodology 101.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
since he's the only one that looks like that in their party isn't he just a "token" like they said Akaka was?
someone to bring into play when you need it?

They should have let Boebert wrapped in her space blanket or Greene perform (yes its performance) the response as it would have been more reflective of the party has become than using a token.

The new face/brain/mouth of the orange tainted qnonelephant party

View attachment 108680

View attachment 108681

View attachment 108682
latest issue of Butterface Quarterly?

Reactions: Ifallalot

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
You mad she has a good body?

That’s sexist you bigot!:roflmao:
She's banger in more ways than one for sure
definitely not brown paper bag material like her cohort and others she works with.

i wonder how many congresswomen have stomach tats like that and a tramp stamp to boot..
be an interesting statistic.
What about guys with full arm bands and face tats?
I bet the one eye guy has arm bands

they should make them all do the pagent queen runway walk in a bikini and guys in speedos
if you don't pass muster, you can't service in congress
good enough for Miss America, Mrs America, Miss Universe and Mr & Mrs World, it should be good enough to have to get elected and represent us peeps.
I would definitely donate to fund elections for that requirement
99% of those serving would be out

I wonder if that congresswomen from cali that resigned for photos that got posted had similar tramp stamp tats
the tramp stamp is an all tell sign of youthful abandonment

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Go join her CrossFit gym, you can prob take her for a spin like everyone else.

Katie Hill should have never resigned. They’ve successfully weaponized the Democrats morals against them. Case in point, Matt Gaetz.

Reactions: hal9000

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
At least Scott's face with a wig is better looking than Greene's
She should get some donor financed face work done to clean that up if she want's to be Donny's "new face" of his party
Is it the crossfit roids?

Boebert has had some teeth work done
I'd rather look at her with her perky glasses and whitened teeth any day versus Greene.

The one they staged previously, Stefanik was better looking than Greene and just as much an angry firerod.
But Boebert's got her beat with her college girl looks and sidearm although she's not as akamai as Stefanik.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
the republican party does have it's issues but Tim Scott hit the head of the nail that "our nation is sliding off his shared foundation". we're losing our morals, principles, ethics, "north star", "moral compass". This foundation loss is a revolution against what our Country was founded on.

I can understand his perspective on the vernacular definition. Having spent grammar and middle school years in North Carolina, cracker and nger were directed towards myself on a regular basis. a derogatory word to put people down irrespective of color. I'm pretty certain the black janitor called every student "his nglets", irrespective of race, because we left the place a mess, had little respect for ourselves or each other and generally acted a fool.

Huck Finn? classic book where the word was used extensively in the vernacular. A modern definition makes it "racist", particularly north of the mason dixon line and west of the mississippi. It wasn't until my family moved to Jersey that the "racist" definition rang loud. Where I had just come from any human acting like a jerk and not like a good Citizen was deserving of the word.

Anywho, hell of a 14 min rebuttal.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
One thing is for certain after hearing the hosts on CNN and MSNBC comment on Senator Scott's speech is that the left hates this man for the color of his skin. They don't just hate his views. They hate that he is an African American man who has those views. Democrats are the real racists.
With the exception of the last sentence, you're pretty much correct. Black conservatives are really tough for the left to wrap their brains around.

Scott shouldn't have said that America isn't racist. It kinda is, although probably not as bad as the SJW crew would have us believe. That error cost him a lot of cred, IMO.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
the republican party does have it's issues but Tim Scott hit the head of the nail that "our nation is sliding off his shared foundation". we're losing our morals, principles, ethics, "north star", "moral compass". This foundation loss is a revolution against what our Country was founded on.
WTF? This nation was literally founded on the enslavement of Africans and the extermination of Native Americans. The USA has zero morals or ethical principles.

Reactions: afoaf

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
WTF? This nation was literally founded on the enslavement of Africans and the extermination of Native Americans. The USA has zero morals or ethical principles.
I know.

Why would ANYONE, even die trying to get in, want to live here, it's so freaking racist?

The land of slavery and white supremacy, where no one else has even a glimmer of hope.

:foreheadslap:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I don’t know if African slaves were brought here originally, but by 1619 they certainly were.

The original European settlers (illegal immigrants) did, however, immediately begin warring with native Americans and even took some back to England to be sold as slaves.

What you’ve been taught about the founding of America is a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Senator Tim Scott's response to our mumbling fool of a president.

POLITICS
Tim Scott on meeting with President Trump: I made clear my issues with how he handled Charlottesville
Eliza Collins
USA TODAY

0:30
0:29

In a Nov. 16, 2016, file photo, Sen. Tim Scott speaks to members of the media as he arrives for a Republican policy luncheon on Capitol Hill.

WASHINGTON — Sen. Tim Scott, the only African-American Republican in the U.S. Senate, met with President Trump on Wednesday and said they discussed diversity and the president's response to the violence in Charlottesville.
“We discussed everything from legislative remedies for those living in poverty, to the incident in Charlottesville, to some of the other issues that are important — diversifying staff (at the White House),” the South Carolina senator told USA TODAY about the roughly 45-minute meeting.
Scott said “I think I was clear before we met and I was clear while we met” about how he felt Trump handled the violent rally in Charlottesville, Va., last month.
Scott had previously criticized the way Trump handled the white supremacist rally that led to the death of one counter-protester.

“It’s going to be very difficult for this president to lead if, in fact, his moral authority remains compromised,” Scott said on CBS’ Face the Nation in mid-August.
Trump initially said that “many sides” shared blame for the violence, but after he was criticized by Republicans as well as Democrats, he called out out white supremacists, neo-Nazis and the KKK by name.

But just one day later, Trump doubled down, saying that both sides were to blame.
"He was very receptive, he tried to explain what he intended," Scott said at an interview with a group of reporters in his office later Wednesday, when USA TODAY asked how the president took his criticism of the response.
"I tried to put it in a historical context as it relates to — while there were folks on both sides some antagonism on both sides — the reality of it was we have three or four centuries of history in this nation around white supremacy, the KKK, neo-Nazis and they're not negative, but they're raping and murdering people of colors for three centuries. So the historical context to me is incredibly important and why the response is so visceral on this topic," Scott said.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That is such an old republican trope.

It's BS.

The truth is that the GOP is about tax breaks for wealthy.

Why not say the truth if he has ethics and moral and principles?

My friend makes a lot of money and will pay more taxes with Biden. Not much though. I get that he wants a GOP in power.

It's also ironic given that 70% of republicans think the election was stolen from trump because the GOP leaders lied to them about the outcome.

That is madness.

That the guy can shamelessly repeat old republican talking points in the face of reality is a sign that he has no morals or principles.

Thank you

Last edited: