Senator Tim Scott's response to our mumbling fool of a president.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
One thing is for certain after hearing the hosts on CNN and MSNBC comment on Senator Scott's speech is that the left hates this man for the color of his skin. They don't just hate his views. They hate that he is an African American man who has those views. Democrats are the real racists.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I liked the part when he claimed to have been called the N-Word by progressives and then went on to say America wasn’t racist.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
One thing is for certain after hearing the hosts on CNN and MSNBC comment on Senator Scott's speech is that the left hates this man for the color of his skin. They don't just hate his views. They hate that he is an African American man who has those views. Democrats are the real racists.
I thought he said in his speech that the country wasn't racist - much confuse

• Love
Reactions: hal9000 and $kully

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
  • Haha
Reactions: One-Off

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Why are those who normally have so much to say about race so noticeably silent about the insults of "Uncle Tim" being used against the South Carolina Senator? Given all the time hal spends on Twitter I'm shocked.....shocked I tell ya that he's so silent on this one.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Why are those who normally have so much to say about race so noticeably silent about the insults of "Uncle Tim" being used against the South Carolina Senator? Given all the time hal spends on Twitter I'm shocked.....shocked I tell ya that he's so silent on this one.
who‘s calling him that? You’re the first person I’ve heard call him that.

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
since he's the only one that looks like that in their party isn't he just a "token" like they said Akaka was?
someone to bring into play when you need it?

They should have let Boebert wrapped in her space blanket or Greene perform (yes its performance) the response as it would have been more reflective of the party has become than using a token.

The new face/brain/mouth of the orange tainted qnonelephant party

Lauren-Boebert.jpg

jldwpt0yxde61.jpg

download.png

Last edited:
Reactions: One-Off

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
who‘s calling him that? You’re the first person I’ve heard call him that.
Let me guess, CNN and MSNBC aren't telling you about this matter. Not surprised one bit. Wouldn't be surprised one bit if you had a burner Twitter account and were one of the racist leftists calling him that.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I’m guessing Hal would normally object to such a phrase but we’ve all recently learned America isn’t RASIS. What a relief!

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
since he's the only one that looks like that in their party isn't he just a "token" like they said Akaka was?
someone to bring into play when you need it?

They should have let Boebert wrapped in her space blanket or Greene perform (yes its performance) the response as it would have been more reflective of the party has become than using a token.

The new face/brain/mouth of the orange tainted qnonelephant party

View attachment 108680

View attachment 108681

View attachment 108682

Missing: one pair of buttocks.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I liked the part when he claimed to have been called the N-Word by progressives and then went on to say America wasn’t racist.

So if a country has some racist people in it the country as a whole is racist?

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Gromsdad screaming at the sky, love it! A whining looser just like Trump.