Semi-famous Surfer Real Estate Thread

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
you only need a realtor when you need one.
some houses sell themselves.
:cool:
100% agree....

The beginning is very important though, knowing when you actually "need" one.

Sweetie pie, and hot sis in law, had been trying to sell their home, in central Madrid, that's been in the family since 1939, for several years.

6th floor, of 7, entire floor of the apartment building home, with staircase to die for, and one of the very last remaining apartments in Madrid with the elevator opening straight into the foyer of the home... A HUGE plus now with the rich covid paranoid crowd.

You'd think it would have sold itself.

:shrug:

However, it wasn't until they enlisted the aide of a competent professional, with a very exclusive clientele portfolio (who even calls their clients a 'clientele portfolio' anyways? :roflmao::shameonyou: ) that they had any serious lookers.

The ghey guy (not that there's anything wrong with that, on the contrary, it was a plus as the flat's located right next to Chueca, the gay neighborhood of the capital) had the place sold for only €75,000 under listing price within a month, which was a good €3k/m2 over the going rate for the building, and area.

When the properties exceed the 7 digit range, it's a great idea to hire a professional.

Dude even saved them a ton on taxes post sale as he knew some very interesting tax code loop holes designed specifically for his "clientele portfolio" kinda folks.

Jan 4, 2021
Wow, Anastasia Ashley is selling her Miami home. I always liked her house, more precisely the style of the house. I'm dreaming of a house in Miami, but $ 870,000 is too high a price for my finances. But I'm not sorry because I recently bought a house that I like just as much. Of course, it's not in Miami, but the style of my house is similar to Anastasia's house (but at a much lower price). Even if the price is lower, I still needed the help of GrupoEcoQuintas.co to finance me and get my house. And now I have to pay a monthly installment for 20 years ... Ah, it's very complicated to buy a house now. But I hope that by the end I will succeed and I will buy a house in Miami as well.

Last edited: