Self-defense Texas Style

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
C’mon guys, 6 feet. There’s a deadly pandemic raging! ;)

Aggressive dead guy is exactly the reason people keep guns in their homes. Especially abused ex wives. I don’t know if there was an abusive history but aggressive dead guy seems like he was the type. :shrug:

He said he was going to take the gun from him. Didn’t back down from a warning shot at the feet. Proceeded to try and take the weapon.

Or this is just a case of suicide by douche bag.

AED41FA4-EDC7-4A54-9BC2-C385E9F3384F.jpeg

WindowLicker

Nep status
Aug 4, 2021

Aggressive dead guy is exactly the reason people keep guns in their homes. Especially abused ex wives. I don’t know if there was an abusive history but aggressive dead guy seems like he was the type. :shrug:

He said he was going to take the gun from him. Didn’t back down from a warning shot at the feet. Proceeded to try and take the weapon.

View attachment 120039
65998D32-5E29-499A-9361-F0853B280C95.gif

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

View attachment 120039
Short man syndrome.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Provocative question!

Here’s one for you: how much mileage will team Twinkie get out of 1 guy getting shot in the whole state of Texas?

As a follow up, how many people were shot in New Jersey on the same day, and what was the racial makeup for the shooter(s) and shootee(s)?
Haahhahaha, CEO of Murder, Inc. says...