Self-defense Texas Style

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Yes, all day long and twice on Sundays. When are you going to come to your senses and realize you live in a dystopian shithole? LA might as well be Lagos

On top of that I'd rather live in Nebraska than anywhere within 500 miles of NY
Too many black and brown people?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Imagine being from the East Coast
You could be a girl kicking, milkshake throwing, 911 chronically calling, never/non-surfing, homeless humpus interruptus, chubby chasing, Armenian degrading east coast transplant who uses knuckle dusters to compensate for inadequacies.

I feel like I am leaving a few things off your resume Skully. Apologies. I'm slipping. :cheers:

You guys have fun. By the time I get back this should be epic!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You could be a girl kicking, milkshake throwing, 911 chronically calling, never/non-surfing, homeless humpus interruptus, chubby chasing, Armenian degrading east coast transplant who uses knuckle dusters to compensate for inadequacies.

I feel like I am leaving a few things off your resume Skully. Apologies. I'm slipping. :cheers:

You guys have fun. By the time I get back this should be epic!
You should consult Caca, he’s got the full dossier. You’re leaving a bunch out.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
1638294832653.png

As kids, we made these out of wood, hole saw attached to a drill, and then sand paper.

Once we had them, it was like, "Now what?" I "sparred" with an apple tree a few times, but it was kinda boring to prance about a tree and punching it.

Ended up painting mine red and blue. Think my brother 'borrowed' it and lost it in the woods or my mother/father threw it out.

When Larry went to Benson High, he said the shop teacher said that if he caught anyone making improvised weapons, the least he would do is give then a failing grade for a test, and if he catches the same person twice, expulsion. Larry took that as a challenge and talked about making a chair that could be pulled part with the 4 legs then becoming tonfas. I don't remember or know if he was successful.

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
SoCal is a field of brown (dirt), white (concrete), and black (asphalt). It was nice to get back to where everything is green and knowing that was officially home.

Arizona is kinda similar to SoCal but you pay less money for additional shades of brown (still dirt).

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Well Ifail does act like an angry teenage incel edgelord, embarrassing for an adult.