Self-defense Texas Style

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Introduce a gun into a strictly verbal altercation provoking the other party, fear for your life and stand your ground and then say you didn’t want to do it…

Pretty clear to me that while the victim clearly didn’t act wisely in his best interests that the situation clearly went south the moment the shooter left and returned with a loaded firearm. Now not only is there a fatherless kid, but he’s gotta live with the fact that his mothers boyfriend killed his father.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Even though the mom and the boyfriend are morally wrong here, it's still a good shoot

Peak Darwin to get in the face of someone who's holding a gun while you're unarmed, holding a skateboard, etc. Besides that, the dad was on someone else's property

Just because we have a simp acting under the thrall of an evil woman doesn't change the way the law works

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Even though the mom and the boyfriend are morally wrong here, it's still a good shoot

Peak Darwin to get in the face of someone who's holding a gun while you're unarmed, holding a skateboard, etc. Besides that, the dad was on someone else's property

Just because we have a simp acting under the thrall of an evil woman doesn't change the way the law works
Besides that, the unarmed guy should be twisting the gun out of the guys hands at the moment the picture was taken and sticking it up his fundio in the next frame.

Reactions: Sharky

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That is some Wild West sh!t.

I love how they just ignore the guy after he shot him. :roflmao:

Wouldn't the human reaction be to offer first aid?

fucking hill billies.

I like the clucking chicken sound effect.

This show down had been a long time coming, I bet.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That is some Wild West sh!t.

I love how they just ignore the guy after he shot him. :roflmao:

Wouldn't the human reaction be to offer first aid?

fucking hill billies.

I like the clucking chicken sound effect.

This show down had been a long time coming, I bet.
you would offer first aid to an enemy?

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand