SeKuNd AmENdMiNT!

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Yes, knowing that gun turds who think that shitting on the enviroment in the name of their hobby is funny exist, makes me sad.

How does trashing nature make you feel?

You should move to Nevada.

It’s a perfect human garbage shithole for you.
No income taxes, plus you can buy any gun you want and go trash the pristine desert.
Yes, your Holiness.

Reactions: Ifallalot

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Yes sure, not all gun turds litter.
Correct.

But let's not pretend that owning guns is some noble pursuit and a right given by God.
Who was pretending that? I don't know anybody that has ever said anything even remotely like the above.

Most gun owners own guns because they like to blow sh!t up and because guns are awesome and fun.
You're making things up again. Projecting your prejudices and making generalizations about people you have never met. Far more likely that most guns are rarely to almost never shot.

Fighting government tyranny and bad guys is just an excuse to endulge in their fetish.
:sleep: More generalizations and fantasies.

Also, this is happening Nevada because Nevada is a libertarian paradise.
If it makes you feel any better, you can find the same thing in CA. You can find people behaving badly wherever you find people.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
All gun turds I know talk about guns as excited as if they’re talking about surfboards.

It’s not just a tool to fight non-existen gubmint tyranny, it's an object of desire.

I haven't seen trashing like this anywhere in California and I've been hanging out in the remote parts of the CA desert a lot.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
All gun turds I know talk about guns as excited as if they’re talking about surfboards.

It’s not just a tool to fight non-existen gubmint tyranny, it's an object of desire.

I haven't seen trashing like this anywhere in California and I've been hanging out in the remote parts of the CA desert a lot.
That's all anecdotal isn't it.

Try out by California City or Needles.

I believe California City declared themselves a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary City.

You might like it. ;)

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

And what's wrong with that?

And you haven't seen enough of CA if you haven't seen a trashed remote part

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Obie said he was going to put
Us in the cell. Said, "Kid, I'm going to put you in the cell, I want your
Wallet and your belt. " And I said, "Obie, I can understand you wanting my
Wallet so I don't have any money to spend in the cell, but what do you
Want my belt for? " And he said, "Kid, we don't want any hangings. " I
Said, "Obie, did you think I was going to hang myself for littering?"
And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest
Father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly
'n' nasty 'n' horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me
And said, "Kid, whad'ya get?" I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay
$50 and pick up the garbage. " He said, "What were you arrested for, kid? "
And I said, "Littering." And they all moved away from me on the bench
There, and the hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things, till I
Said, "And creating a nuisance." And they all came back, shook my hand,
And we had a great time on the bench, talkin about crime, mother stabbing,
Father raping, all kinds of groovy things that we was talking about on the
Bench.......

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
Just goes to show there is literally nothing to do in Nevada.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Serious question to the people from the land of the free. Forgetting the gun laws for a second, why do you cling on a law so tightly? Take the the example of personal weaponry out... and I'm pretty sure I'm quoting Jim Jefferies on this - it's a second amendment... it's a law that's already been amended. Why not just amend the thing again to suit modern values? (be it a total ban, or somewhere more suitable in the middle somewhere)

I can't help but draw parallels with objective morality as defined in the Bible, when clearly, the values do not suit modern society.

Last edited:

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Yes, seeing gun turd’s garbage everywhere makes me sad.

How does trashing nature make you feel?

You should move to Nevada.

It’s a perfect human garbage shithole for you.
No income taxes, plus you can buy any gun you want and go trash the pristine desert.
There's more to Nevada then desert. My family used to own a house on the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe. I actually contemplated moving up there at one point. Sometimes, I really wish I had. The list of cool things to do/experience up there is pretty long. Beautiful.

Reactions: FecalFace

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There's more to Nevada then desert. My family used to own a house on the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe. I actually contemplated moving up there at one point. Sometimes, I really wish I had. The list of cool things to do/experience up there is pretty long. Beautiful.
It's a great tax shelter refuge for expat and part-time Californians. I have a neighbor who spends most of the year there, which saves literally thousands/year in car registration and state income taxes.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Serious question to the people from the land of the free. Forgetting the gun laws for a second, why do you cling on a law so tightly? Take the the example of personal weaponry out... and I'm pretty sure I'm quoting Jim Jefferies on this - it's a second amendment... it's a law that's already been amended. Why not just amend the thing again to suit modern values? (be it a total ban, or somewhere more suitable in the middle somewhere)

I can't help but draw parallels with objective morality as defined in the Bible, when clearly, the values do not suit modern society.
1. Of all the liberties granted by the Constitution, why does this one bother you the most? The 2nd Amendment is the portion of the Constitution upon which all of the other liberties granted in the Constitution rest. Without the 2nd Amendment they are all gone.

2. If amendments to the 2nd Amendment have diluted it, please quote any amendment to the 2nd Amendment which carries the power of constitutional law.

I'll be waiting.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It's a great tax shelter refuge for expat and part-time Californians. I have a neighbor who spends most of the year there, which saves literally thousands/year in car registration and state income taxes.
ding ding ding

Reno has the best sunsets of any city in the western US

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Yeah, NW Nevada is ace.

I have quite a few outdorsy friends who live around Reno and Carson City and they seem to be living the dream.

It's a shame that Nevada became a magnet for the worst types due the things stated above.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I've been looking at Minden....I want something up in the trees and build kind of a
japanese/spanish mashup with interior courtyard, open floor plan and sliding
doors.

1571069267572.png