Seems like being a Republican is kind of "done."

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
No one here (except you-know-who) proudly expresses that they're a Republican. So many of the Republican oriented people here seem to want to distract from the reality that their "side" has gotten so weird and untethered. I know that there are politicians and lawmakers with a R next to their name, but is there really still a Republican party? Doesn't seem like it.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Even Ronnie Raygun would find it hard to have a home in today's Republican Party.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
No one here (except you-know-who) proudly expresses that they're a Republican. So many of the Republican oriented people here seem to want to distract from the reality that their "side" has gotten so weird and untethered. I know that there are politicians and lawmakers with a R next to their name, but is there really still a Republican party? Doesn't seem like it.
Beware. Register as a Democrat, and be inundated nonstop by party-specific US Mail. Join the party and get a boatload of the daily email propaganda. I'm sure it's the same for the republicans however that could be the reason California has so many independent voters.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Beware. Register as a Democrat, and be inundated nonstop by party-specific US Mail. Join the party and get a boatload of the daily email propaganda. I'm sure it's the same for the republicans however that could be the reason California has so many independent voters.
You’re registered as a dem?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
you fools who align with a political party have no sense of reality, it's designed to keep you divided while they pillage the vault

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I hope we're able to do something about this

Reminder: Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion From The Iraq War

Halliburton -- once run by former Vice President Dick Cheney -- and its spin off, KBR, were the biggest recipients of government largess derived from the destruction of Iraq.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
I thought this topic was about this:

Trump said: “If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020...Republicans will not be voting in ’22 or ’24,” Trump said in a statement on Wednesday. “It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

Bozo is clearly insane. He proposes mass GOP suicide by NOT VOTING! Yes, yes, yes. What a fooking idiot. Thanks Bozo.

Trump Says Republicans Won't Vote If The GOP Doesn't Repeat His Election Lies (yahoo.com)

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
How is this funny? (the Halliburton thievery).
because you added the cheneyburton bit to the post afterwards. think building 7 just collapsed because of fires :monkey:
it had everything to do with big oil and the war profiteering military industrial complex. as the saying goes, just follow the money. the biggest false flag in modern history and hardly anyone bats an eye :socrazy:

Last edited:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
why do you think people like julian assange and edward snowden are persecuted? threat to national security :roflmao:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
( fixed) Only guy who miraculously recovers from cancer and becomes even more bitter. Because the Democrats now have been stricken with the cancer of communism and only heavy chemotherapy and a transplant of healthy cells can save it.