see this car chase yet?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My car got two flats 5 miles south of San Clemente.

I drove the 5 miles into SC and then I drove another 5 miles on the two flat tires until I found a tire store.

They fixed it and I made it to work right on time.

You can go along way if you drive slow.

Maybe I could be a good get away chase driver?

May 6, 2008
Orange Curtain CA
Yesterday my wife was struck by a POS parolee with no DL fleeing police in a stolen car. He ran a red light as she was waiting to make a left turn in the intersection hitting her front left quarter. Had he hit 4 feet further back and she might not be here today. His speed was estimated @ 55-60. Totaled her Santa Fe but thankfully she was only bruised & shaken up.
Needless to say I'm very humorless in these situations. The cops on scene were universal in their disgust that he'll receive very little punishment relative to the damage (and potential harm) done.
West

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
He could've gotten away if he'd had a MANPAD. LA County looks more and more like GTA: San Andreas every day.

Edit: it ended the American way - dozens of government workers and assets to handle one problem at millions / hour.

1668187253330.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
The cops should have shot him on the spot when they had him pinned in when he was stealing the van. They had the right to do it because he was using the vehicle as a weapon but the cops have their hands cuffed due to woke bs so they just let him roll.
This is so fcked up.
Ya, defund the police. That's a great plan.
Fck the woke and get off my fcking lawn mtherfckrs!

apparently the policy was "to get out of his way" until they had the order to ram him eventually
i must agree, it was a bad policy in this case

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Devils advocate: wonder what would've happened if they called off the vehicle pursuit and followed him in the helicopter.

Happens more than you think

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Devils advocate: wonder what would've happened if they called off the vehicle pursuit and followed him in the helicopter.

Happens more than you think
I imagine the guy would keep changing cars until the ghetto bird had to land for fuel.

You'd make a great cop.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
There's a point in that video where there are no cruisers visible, and the news guy notes it. It goes on for several miles.