sea of darkness l copy

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Epic. Absolutely fascinating.
Edit: a mate of mine has his mate staying with him at the moment. He was a skipper on surf charters right from the start of the Ments up until just a couple of years ago. Will be interesting talking story with him when we catch up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Watervalley

YeahNo

OTF status
Jan 20, 2017
Kelly's Cove
Thanks for posting. Good watch. It's the only other time I've heard that story about Bill Murray. The other time was an interview where Slater mentions it.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I tried to find it online but only found a trailer.
That was unreal.
Thanks big time.

Reactions: huryanpost

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You have the link for this version? Would be able to put it up on roku and watch it on TV.
No. I remember someone posting a link here, but it might've been a bit torrent link.

I watched it and liked it, although I didn't find it to be anymore incriminating than what is commonly known already? Maybe I saw a dumb downed version?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
No. I remember someone posting a link here, but it might've been a bit torrent link.

I watched it and liked it, although I didn't find it to be anymore incriminating than what is commonly known already? Maybe I saw a dumb downed version?
I’ve actually only gotten bits and pieces of the story hear and there, so would be great to hear it in a more complete timeline.

anyone download from this link? Virus free?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Nothing in it was super shocking, just interesting subject matter, well done.

OBSurvivor

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 25, 2013
Been waiting for a decade to see this film. Thanks James . Downloaded on phone then started acting up so deleted. Surprisingly googled & found it , uploaded on Vimeo 2 years ago

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014
it was a boring drug story surfers doing whjat everyoine else from the eara was doing . my review: so what?