SCOTUS: kneeling in sports

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
His brand is miniscule. He's a prop for Nike.

He came off 3 shitty seasons, the last two full of distractions and fines and showed up in camp in his last season looking physically more like a punter than a QB...... and got beat out in training camp by Blaine Gabbert. He opted out of his contract and told teams he was only interested in being guaranteed the starter.
I am fine with Nick Mullens at backup vs. Kap.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
How do we feel about Muslim prayer rooms in public schools?

Muslim students gather to pray inside a classroom at Liberty High.  Photo courtesy of Lara Solt/KERA News

That is not how you do it...this is how you duck and cover:

a country founded on christian values (not a establishment of religion), principled by religious freedom (free exercise). don't like christianity, don't come here and don't try to change it. stay in the country founded on your religion, don't carry your problems here. i'm not sorry, good luck, xoxo, the Framers
While I get your point, would suspect most people who consider themselves religious might want to thank all that is deemed holy that they (and 'we' as a nation) don't adhere to the Puritanical version of Calvinism that came with the Pilgrims when they founded the colony in Massachusetts.

Last edited: