SCOTUS: kneeling in sports

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
We’re more similar than we realize
Well, unlike you, I don't think transgenders should not be accepted in any walk of life and I don't think they're coercing me to do anything.

Religious crap is a choice.
Other things you despise, like sexuality, are not.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
". They began to believe that their god was the only god, and that He was in fact the supreme power of the universe. Yet at the same time they continued to view Him as possessing interests and biases, and believed that they could strike deals with Him. Thus were born monotheist religions, whose followers beseech the supreme power of the universe to help them recover from illness, win the lottery and gain victory in war.

The first monotheist religion known to us appeared in Egypt, c.350 BC, when Pharaoh Akhenaten declared that one of the minor deities of the Egyptian pantheon, the god Aten, was, in fact, the supreme power ruling the universe. Akhenaten institutionalised the worship of Aten as the state religion and tried to check the worship of all other gods. His religious revolution, however, was unsuccessful. After his death, the worship of Aten was abandoned in favour of the old pantheon". - Y. N.H

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
kap is unemployable, a disruptive employee. a talent wasted, the worst thing in life. life is determined not by wants but the choices you make.

a country founded on christian values (not a establishment of religion), principled by religious freedom (free exercise). don't like christianity, don't come here and don't try to change it. stay in the country founded on your religion, don't carry your problems here. i'm not sorry, good luck, xoxo, the Framers
Monotheism. A truly Evil God.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Imagine thinking that Kaepernick was "showing contempt for the United States" and to find it personally insulting.

Psychopathic thinking.

The only way Kaepernick's protest could be construed as contempt for the US, is if the state was protecting and encouraging cops like Chauvin, instead of prosecuting him and throwing him in jail.

You and Kaepernick are not arguing with me or with anyone who stopped Kaepernick from kneeling during the national anthem. You are arguing with millions of football fans who refusaed to pay and watch while he insulted them. If you and Kaepernick don't like the outcome then back up and don't do it.

Simple.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
You and Kaepernick are not arguing with me or with anyone who stopped Kaepernick from kneeling during the national anthem. You are arguing with millions of football fans who refusaed to pay and watch while he insulted them. If you and Kaepernick don't like the outcome then back up and don't do it.

Simple.
Lol. football fans are such sensitive wimps

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I never got admiring the physical prowess of other men that is a part of spectator sports.

I want them to die and I want to fuck all their women.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Simple.

Chauvin was convicted of murder by the United States court and thrown in jail for 22 years, how does this offend you?

Why in your mind would protesting this murder equal showing contempt for the United States?

The United States justice system agreed with Kaepernick, does this insult you and why?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: afoaf

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Chauvin was convicted of murder by the United States court and thrown in jail for 22 years, how does this offend you?

Why in your mind would protesting this murder equal showing contempt for the United States?

The United States justice system agreed with Kaepernick, does this insult you and why?

I agree and agreed with the jury, that Chauvin murdered George Floyd. That doersn't turn a drugged out scumbag into some kind of hero. The American justice system worked according to any moral code you want to apply. However, doing the right thing brings nothing but contempt from you jackasses.

Kaepernick agreed with the jury. Kaepernick did not refuse to stand for the court which convicted and sentenced George Floyd. He openly refused to stand for our country's anthem and flag. I don't know what could be more demonstrative of the insult felt by Americans than refusing to buy tickets or atttend games.

Kaepernick's actions are like a noose tied in front of someone's house, like a civil rights violation. Kaepernick's game day insults show that he intends to speak for the overall community. The crowd reactions say he doesn't. Like Chauvin, Kaepernick will spend the rest of his young life receiving the reward which he so rightly deserves for his actions.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I agree and agreed with the jury, that Chauvin murdered George Floyd. That doersn't turn a drugged out scumbag into some kind of hero. The American justice system worked according to any moral code you want to apply. However, doing the right thing brings nothing but contempt from you jackasses.

Kaepernick agreed with the jury. Kaepernick did not refuse to stand for the court which convicted and sentenced George Floyd. He openly refused to stand for our country's anthem and flag. I don't know what could be more demonstrative of the insult felt by Americans than refusing to buy tickets or atttend games.

Kaepernick's actions are like a noose tied in front of someone's house, like a civil rights violation. Kaepernick's game day insults show that he intends to speak for the overall community. The crowd reactions say he doesn't. Like Chauvin, Kaepernick will spend the rest of his young life receiving the reward which he so rightly deserves for his actions.
Isn't bastardizing our 'national anthem' by playing it prior to sporting events the bigger insult - it's devaluing the concept of forming a nation as a unified people in pursuit of random profiteering via sport/associated corporations. Maybe we should start having the national anthem played as each shift at a strip club opens or as people wait on line to get into k-mart each day before opening. - National Anthem at sporting events, what a joke.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

A $5M/year shoe contract with Nike for doing fuckall.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Isn't bastardizing our 'national anthem' by playing it prior to sporting events the bigger insult - it's devaluing the concept of forming a nation as a unified people in pursuit of random profiteering via sport/associated corporations. Maybe we should start having the national anthem played as each shift at a strip club opens or as people wait on line to get into k-mart each day before opening. - National Anthem at sporting events, what a joke.
The dumber the people, the bigger they are on nationalistic symbolism.

Literally every dictator, left and right, was a symbolistic retard.1651094559349.png

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
also interesting - what if Kap had said - 'Standing with my hand on my heart during the national anthem is a protest against police brutality in the united states'

no kneel required. change of meaning of existing gesture. tears fall. Football fans still sad guys. lols - i love america!!!! and if you love america differently you are not america!!! america, goddamnit - our outsourced child labor needs our devotion

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
kap is unemployable, a disruptive employee. a talent wasted, the worst thing in life. life is determined not by wants but the choices you make.
Nobody wants to hire a troublemaker. Unless they're gonna be the next Tom Brady, it's not worth it.

Reactions: Ifallalot

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Right. But if you can't rule it out completely, they're gonna pay three firsts, two fourths, and a six for the privilege of inking a five year/$230M fully guaranteed deal.
Yes, they made an interesting bet w/kap - his brand is huge. but white football fans wont pay for it. so let nike pay.
nothing to do w/football.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Yes, they made an interesting bet w/kap - his brand is huge. but white football fans wont pay for it. so let nike pay.
nothing to do w/football.
His brand is miniscule. He's a prop for Nike.

He came off 3 shitty seasons, the last two full of distractions and fines and showed up in camp in his last season looking physically more like a punter than a QB...... and got beat out in training camp by Blaine Gabbert. He opted out of his contract and told teams he was only interested in being guaranteed the starter.