SB-107

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
"A court of this state has temporary emergency jurisdiction if the child is present in this state and the child has been abandoned or it is necessary in an emergency to protect the child because the child, or a sibling or parent of the child, is subjected to, or threatened with, mistreatment or abuse, or because the child has been unable to obtain gender-affirming health care or gender-affirming mental health care"

from...

discuss

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
"Tansgenderism is such a minor issue that has no effect on others lives, explain your obsession with the topic?"
"To troll the conservatards."

"Very few people support gender reassignment surgery before age 18. In fact, very few gender reassignment surgeries take place before 18. Same goes for non-reversible hormone treatments. I'm not a registered Dem, but I stand with the crowd that thinks anything non-reversible before the age of 18 should be a no-no."

"You must live w in a cyst or lost your fckn mind. I know plenty of dems almost all are not on the tranny train- none on the kiddy tranny train..… "

ONLY ON REDDIT!!!

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

"Very few people support gender reassignment surgery before age 18. In fact, very few gender reassignment surgeries take place before 18. Same goes for non-reversible hormone treatments. I'm not a registered Dem, but I stand with the crowd that thinks anything non-reversible before the age of 18 should be a no-no."

"You must live w in a cyst or lost your fckn mind. I know plenty of dems almost all are not on the tranny train- none on the kiddy tranny train..… "

ONLY ON REDDIT!!!
#winning

Reactions: crustBrother

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

ONLY ON REDDIT!!!
what do you think this bill does? Is it proactive or reactive?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
"A court of this state has temporary emergency jurisdiction if the child is present in this state and the child has been abandoned or it is necessary in an emergency to protect the child because the child, or a sibling or parent of the child, is subjected to, or threatened with, mistreatment or abuse, or because the child has been unable to obtain gender-affirming health care or gender-affirming mental health care"

from...

discuss
It's a safe haven law.

If Idaho etc. hadn't made it a felony for parents to provide gender medical care for their children as they deem fit it wouldn't be necessary.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No it doesn't. It allows the government to seize in or out of state residents children for not giving them "gender affirming care".
maybe California will set up a trans patrol to scour the country For possible trans kids to seize? That’d be cool!

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
What, exactly, have you contributed to society?
Be specific
I fought a Humboldt Squid on the beach, twice, and won both times……in his defense, I don’t think he realized that fighting out of his element was going to be so difficult. That and and he was used to bullying Mexicans and not studly Americans…..

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It's a safe haven law.

If Idaho etc. hadn't made it a felony for parents to provide gender medical care for their children as they deem fit it wouldn't be necessary.
Idaho is doing the right thing, protecting children from sick parents

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
California is doing the right thing, protecting kids and their parents from conservative politicians who seem to be legislating straight out of the Bible.
Classifies mutilation through chemicals and surgery as "protecting kids"