Ryan Burch Surfboards

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Any feedback from the good erbb about Ryan's Cuttlefish? Can't find much online...

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Always seemed like a solid kid. Saw him come up through the amateur events riding HPSBs (Sauritch maybe?) and he ripped. He got into painting and art, sounded like he hooked in with RK and Ekstrom at the right time when they were pumped to have a fresh test pilot. Nobody I've talked to has had a bad thing to say about him. He was cutting away at foam back when he just rented a shaping bay at the original Chemistry factory, before he ever started a business. Chemistry moved across the street, Burch took over the old shop, now he has a 6 month line out the door for some beautiful boards. Good for him

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
A deep and interesting chat between Ryan and Richard Kenvin from Hydrodynamica:

Building Ryan Burch...

It's a long one, but really interesting. I've been reading at lunch break over the last few days.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
saw 1 this week that had concave just like they put on longboards, yet in the longboard case its meant to slow the board down. dont know if that concave has a benefit on a shortboard nose.

Feb 22, 2019
SB
Beautiful board!

Would love to get my hands on one some day.

Give us the report on how you like the nose, I sort of had an epiphany on how it would work and am curious what you think. Are the fins included? I've seen his templates and they're interesting, sort of a hatchet/cutaway quad for the heel.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
floated said:
Beautiful board!

Would love to get my hands on one some day.

Give us the report on how you like the nose, I sort of had an epiphany on how it would work and am curious what you think. Are the fins included? I've seen his templates and they're interesting, sort of a hatchet/cutaway quad for the heel.
Thank you.

Ride report to follow

Yes, fins come with the board.

ChaseTMP

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Board looks sick. I dig the color. I'd love to try waxurDyl's (goofy version) since he's in the S. Bay. Never met the guy and not sure if an Awayco amount of $ would sway him for a few hours on it.

Feb 22, 2019
SB
Last time I was in OC Daydream Surf Shop had a goofy-footed Parallelogram by Burch on their board demo rack. I think it was only $20 for the day.

waxurDyl

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2010
SoBay
ChaseTMP said:
Board looks sick. I dig the color. I'd love to try waxurDyl's (goofy version) since he's in the S. Bay. Never met the guy and not sure if an Awayco amount of $ would sway him for a few hours on it.
Dude....Anytime! Shoot me a PM. I’ve got a few to choose from, these are the latest Fork additions to my Burch quiver