Rusty custom

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
"Brand new"...ridden once.
Duh...used.
Not long ago went to buy a board that was advertised as "brand new, never ridden."
Got it out in the light and it had heel dents. Only minor but it had been ridden.

• Haha
Reactions: FARTHAMMER

FARTHAMMER

Nep status
Apr 19, 2009
Any changes Rusty and Clint made to this model was to improve it .

They are VERY SMALL .

Its a bummer the Mods have allowed this thread to be here . A lifetime of shaping pooped on with misconceptions.
Yeah I don't get it, looks like a nice custom HP shortboard!

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
I didn't realize futures was making them. Also didn't mean to post them in this thread. Gettin' sloppy.

May 7, 2016
Any changes Rusty and Clint made to this model was to improve it .

They are VERY SMALL .

Its a bummer the Mods have allowed this thread to be here . A lifetime of shaping pooped on with misconceptions.
agreed.

I pointed out differences in files, and that doesn't mean the custom is wrong. Rusty makes some amazing boards and I would trust his judgment in file adjustments. Not to mention they probably made a ton of refinements in finish shaping.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
agreed.

I pointed out differences in files, and that doesn't mean the custom is wrong. Rusty makes some amazing boards and I would trust his judgment in file adjustments. Not to mention they probably made a ton of refinements in finish shaping.
Yep and two guys who shape my boards I give guideline dims and let them fill in the dots. I have 100% confidence board well come out better then I imagined:)