Rush Limbaugh - done?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Scratch that I used the google.

even a CTE victim could tell you Limbaugh was being a cünt

don’t worry I’m not losing any sleep over it.

I just find it laughable to see people like you white knight for someone like him.
white knight

lol

terms have definitions, use them

Reactions: grapedrink

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
How is that being an asshole? Trump is going to have a field day with that

Despite how accepting the country pretends it is, many people don't like seeing men kiss each other. Combine that with Trump trying to fire up his base and I think it's pretty obvious what we might see
Since I have to explain it to you, Rush is being an asshole because he's a homophobic piece of sh!t.

He didn't bring that up for no reason.

There are many things that straight people do I find gross but I don't talk about it non-stop.

Don't fucking look at stuff you find gross.

Another thing, did Mayor Pete kiss his husband in public or is this just latent homosexual imagination?

It's like when Squidley sees normal gay people and immediately thinks of butt sex.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
PDAs are gross. Period

Mayor Pete has been kissing his husband on stage as a show. When you make your sexuality a show rather than just something you do, expect criticism.

For all the times Rush has been and will be an asshole, this is just a statement of fact of what kind of asshole Trump is going to be with this as ammo

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
no.

I think it's disrespectful to others.

chicks want to suck face in public like they want to post a picture
of the two of you on instagram...it's how they mark their territory

it's weird.
But predictable. Feliz día de amor y amistad. Ojalá qué encuentres el bromance qué presta felicidad para toda la vida.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Some famous guys on IG are always telling followers to please follow their attention starved wives.

How funny.

You know the wife is nagging them and it's easier just to do it.

I wouldn't.

I have my boundaries.

That is like when chicks want me to dress a certain way. They always do when they get comfortable and they are used to me being a kick back guy.

I say, "No WAY! I'm not putting on that Micheal Jackson Sgt Peppers jacket you bought me, baby. You can break up with me but I aint doing it!" :poop:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
no.

I think it's disrespectful to others.

chicks want to suck face in public like they want to post a picture
of the two of you on instagram...it's how they mark their territory

it's weird.
So what's PDA

If it's something to do with making out in public, I don't see how's that connected to Buttigieg.
Did he kiss his husband on the campaign stage?

Last edited: