Rounded pin tail twins

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
Loving those morning of the earth twins.

I’m thinking about ordering a few twins, one winged swallow for everyday and a longer round pin. Whose shaping similar style tend to the morning of the earth twins in the US?
Christian beamish ,AG if He will shape you a board or docs tourren pin looks fun but i think he said his differs some from the mote a little bit.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
This customer wanted the new trend RP Twin
He had 3 of my boards already
We discussed this and I made him this design and he is Very happy its not a RP Twin
You leave a lot to assume, so:

I assume he has never ridden a RT twin, so how could he compare. Since he now has 4 of your boards he is already deep into the GG Koolaid, thusly Being Happy is a natural state.

So you talked him into what you make. Good salesmakemanship keeps the bank acct. Happy.

You have made it as clear as you are able that you do not like the design but then again you do not say why. That's ok. Some people, myself included, are very Happy with the design for what it is intended. I would not choose a swallow-tailed twinzer, whoever made it, for the waves I ride my RT Twin and I am Happy with that choice.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
This customer wanted the new trend RP Twin
He had 3 of my boards already
We discussed this and I made him this design and he is Very happy its not a RP Twin
He thrashes about, pulling at the sweat-drenched sheets. He cries out, oh god no! His heart is pounding. Terror grips his entire being as he strains against the horrific images.

His wife calls to him, her silky voice bringing him towards a waking state. Honey. Honey, it's just a dream.

His eyes snap open and reality rushes in. The nightmare is over.

His wife wraps her arms around him, comforting him as the terrible visions subside. The same dream?

Yes, the same. I'd ordered a Round Pin Twin surfboard. It was...horrific. But it was just a dream. A terrible, terrible dream.

Lying there, staring at the ceiling, his heart rate finally subsiding. A single tear slowly rolls down his cheek. He crosses himself and whispers a prayer under his breath. Thank you god and thank you Greg Griffin.

Last edited: