Rounded pin tail twins

Jan 26, 2017
Netherlands
View attachment 108293View attachment 108294

Really glad my mate grabbed it so I didn't have to. 6'8 Pukas Lady Twin
What's the verdict on the Pukas Ladytwin? Aside from it looking badass I mean?

Seriously contemplating one of these as a replacement for my 6'0 fish. I have some overlap on the higher end of the fish (with another fish btw) and am looking for some cruising potential. Preferably a board that can handle a bigger/ steeper wave also, should I be visiting the Atlantic coast again...

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
What's the verdict on the Pukas Ladytwin? Aside from it looking badass I mean?

Seriously contemplating one of these as a replacement for my 6'0 fish. I have some overlap on the higher end of the fish (with another fish btw) and am looking for some cruising potential. Preferably a board that can handle a bigger/ steeper wave also, should I be visiting the Atlantic coast again...
My mate who owns the 6'8 pictured still swears by it, surfs it 90% of the time. He rips on it, his turns are surprisingly tight and vertical. His fever and rocket wide are collecting dust...

I did not get a chance to ride his lady yet. The 6'7 I've ordered will be done by February. In time for the next trip to Morocco insha Allah.

Jan 26, 2017
Netherlands
My mate who owns the 6'8 pictured still swears by it, surfs it 90% of the time. He rips on it, his turns are surprisingly tight and vertical. His fever and rocket wide are collecting dust...

I did not get a chance to ride his lady yet. The 6'7 I've ordered will be done by February. In time for the next trip to Morocco insha Allah.
Cheers! Sounds great!