Ron DeSantis Is A Savage!

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Desantis strikes me as a little more intelligent than Orangeman. He wont engage in Jr High Politics. Trump can call him all the names he wants. Crickets. Of course on a stage Desantis can talk about dening an election...Jan 6..Mara Lardo...2 impeachments...and now this....The Divider in Chief leads to a losing proposition. oh the list goes on.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Desantis strikes me as a little more intelligent than Orangeman. He wont engage in Jr High Politics. Trump can call him all the names he wants. Crickets. Of course on a stage Desantis can talk about dening an election...Jan 6..Mara Lardo...2 impeachments...oh the list goes on.
But then he loses the mob.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
"But Trump added, in remarks published Tuesday by The Wall Street Journal, “If he did run, I will tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering. I know more about him than anybody other than perhaps his wife, who is really running his campaign.”

Trump had to be talked out of announcing his own presidential campaign Monday night by advisers, family members and Republican leaders, according to several people briefed on the discussions. Instead, he is widely expected to make an announcement sometime next week; he urged his supporters to stay tuned for a “very big announcement” Nov. 15.

Trump has long made clear that he wants to be president again, although several advisers said he seemed halfhearted about another campaign for much of the past 20 months. But his use of blunt threats to dissuade DeSantis suggests he is ready to reengage politically.

DeSantis has occupied Trump’s thinking for months, as he and other potential candidates — including Trump’s former vice president, Mike Pence — have made moves toward candidacies of their own."

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The mob doesn't love Trump because of his policies.
The mob loves Trump because he is a dick, and sticks it to the libs.
And this gives him a pass for every crime he commits, Republicans are mentally ill.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
And this gives him a pass for every crime he commits, Republicans are mentally ill.
I think this is true for about 60% of the Republican Party.
The other 40% think Trump is toxic and is dragging the party down into a horror hole.