Ron DeSantis Is A Savage!

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
that's the mayor's wife
well, there's a study in contrast right there, no? DeSantis has his hands all over the beefy security guy - if that's his thing, i guess it explains the boots, but who am i to judge? :shrug:

whereas Biden is about 3 minutes away from slipping off to the back of an SS SUV with the cute blonde in that pic. i'm guessing pickings are a little slim, post-Ian, but looks like Joe did ok for himself in that tricky disaster recovery environment.
is it because he's the cool Prez in the aviator shades and the blazer or is it just for the fat FEMA check?? :unsure:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
DeSantis: The way to end racial discrimination to stop racially discriminating

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis dismissed systemic racism in America on Thursday night in response to President Joe Biden’s promise to tackle it during his congressional address the night prior.

“Well, it’s a bunch of horse manure. I mean, give me a break,” he told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham during her “Red State Trailblazers” town hall. “This country has had more opportunity for more people than any country in the history of the world and it doesn’t matter where you trace your ancestry from. We’ve had people that have been able to succeed and all and here’s the problem with things like critical race theory that they’re peddling. They’re basically saying all our institutions are bankrupt, and they’re, they’re illegitimate.”

He went on, “How do you have a society if everything in your society is illegitimate?”

DeSantis also said that in Florida, federal money can’t be spent to promote what he considers the “Marxist ideology” of critical race theory in public schools.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
SAVAGE

let's talk more about this...

the voters decided that felons should be able to vote after they served their time

the republican government did not like this so they basically set it up so that the process to reclaim your rights was expensive and practically un-navigable

then, they went and arrested these people who all believed they were voting legally

and, by the power of fkn greyskull, the courts reject the state's case against these citizens

THIS IS PREDATORY GOVERNMENT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR CITIZENS

FK YOU DESANTIS

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

the voters decided that felons should be able to vote after they served their time

the republican government did not like this so they basically set it up so that the process to reclaim your rights was expensive and practically un-navigable

then, they went and arrested these people who all believed they were voting legally

and, by the power of fkn greyskull, the courts reject the state's case against these citizens

FK YOU DESANTIS
It’s also election deniers attempting to fabricate examples of election fraud.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

FK YOU DESANTIS
usual suspects are dead silent

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I guarantee that if you put it to them, conservatives would give up the right to vote before they gave up their right to a gun.
Maybe they have problems with mail-in voting because they invariably use the ballot as target practice and their aim sucks.

This may also be why conservatives so often vote against their interests.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Conservative candidate gets popular...
1 - He raped me 3o years ago
2 - literally hitler! the home address has 66 in it
3- gang raped girls at parties while drinking beer
4- Denies beating his wife!
5- Raaaaaaaaciiiiiiiiist!

it gets boring

• Love