Ron DeSantis Is A Savage!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Given that gromsdad thinks that Democrats are communists it makes sense he would oppose them

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Given that gromsdad thinks that Democrats are communists it makes sense he would oppose them
Not to mention the Republican party has been sucking up to Russia for years, every single post he makes is projection.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
What does that look like?
The proletariat (aka The Deplorables) got rich* in a (real) liberal free market economy, and the left has since invented all manner of racial, LBGTBQIAAZNB...BLAH-BLAH victims of the Systematic forms of Oppression du jour. And of course, The Planet!

What it looks like is The Anointed are in control, and you keep your fcuking mouth shut!

* ...and the left will never forgive them.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The proletariat (aka The Deplorables) got rich* in a (real) liberal free market economy, and the left has since invented all manner of racial, LBGTBQIAAZNB...BLAH-BLAH victims of the Systematic forms of Oppression du jour. And of course, The Planet!

What it looks like is The Anointed are in control, and you keep your fcuking mouth shut!

Getting into Squidly territory here.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

I thought the liberals were the elite? It’s so hard to keep track.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

As I noted the far left dominates but doesn't totally controll education and the media.

As I noted the far fight dominates the high courts.

Both can inflict damage on the society.

I don't approve of the far left using education to advocate for race and gender stuff at the level they are doing it

A little bit is good.

But as I also said, in education it's about admins controlling the resources.

Playing advocate justifies the diversion of funds away from the class room.

But there is a teacher shortage now.

And I think the economy is going to tank so that will really cool the education advocates jets.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Can't wait to see Rhonda go into Beast Mode and fight back this hurricane with his bare hands.

I wonder how much disaster relief money he won't ask for from the Federal government.