Ron DeSantis Is A Savage!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Biden and his adminions decided to finish the unfinished gaps in the existing new wall segments already finished.

Why do you suppose they finally decided to go back and finish those sections?

No way can they build an end to end border wall, and that was never the goal.

It's the high traffic areas that needed some extra deterrence. Something is better than nothing, and with high resolution sensors in other areas with 24/7 monitoring, other non-walled areas can get those picked up faster.

The incentive needs to make people think twice about just walking into the USA unvetted and undocumented.

We do need a way to help streamline legal immigration, and that SHOULD be where all the border enforcement $$$ go first.

BOTH parties should be focusing on that goal.
Once again, these people presented as asylum seekers. From Venezuela.

But I agree with you. We should have a system that vets and documents migrant. Maybe a system that allows them to come and go freely. Tax 'em, monitor them, place restrictions on them. It's the best of both worlds - they can work and we can stop pretending our economy isn't dependent on them.

Reactions: kidfury

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Aaah I knew someone was gonna say that
My father got arrested by the Marines in there when he was dating my mom. He had her with him. Inexplicably. Apparently enforcement had gotten rather lax and they were getting away with taking girls in. As Nam ramped up, they started getting pissy. They found out my father served in the Korean war and they cut them both lose. Mom married him in spite of this debacle. I used to tease him that he was testing her, seeing how she would handle some scumbag surfer adversity. He'd just smile and remain silent.

Last edited:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
My father got arrested by the Marines in there when he was dating my mom. He had her with him. Inexplicably. Apparently enforcement had gotten rather lax and they were getting away with taking girls in. As Nam ramped up, they started getting pissy. They found out my father served in the Korean war and they cut them both lose. Mom married him in spite of this debacle. I used to tease him that he was testing her, seeing how she would handle some scumbag surfer adversity. He'd just smile and remain silent.
Ahaha that’s epic man.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Men and women constantly test each other.

For so many things.

It's pretty amazing.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Just saw a clip from the Delaware Coastal Airport and it looks like the Space Shuttle is going to take of as journalists anticipate plane loads of illegals to land from DeSantis Airlines. :applause2:
Any Cubans from Miami? Wonder why not?