Ron DeSantis Is A Savage!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Bending the knee and kissing the ring: ALPHA MALE SAVAGE!!
Remember this sequence of events. It wasn't Hillary, or Nancy, or Brandon, or 'Bama that brought you this. The humiliation of Ron DeSantis. The memory-holing of Scott Walker and Bobby Jindal. The humiliating (and then Secretary of Energying) of Rick Perry. The magic trick where he made a rather large Jeb Bush disappear into thin air! Calling Fiorina horse face. Dunking on Rand Paul. Little Marco. And best of all, Lyin' Ted, son of the Zodiac Killer.

Thank Trump for this in a semi-formal letter format. Here is a far too short example:

Dear President Trump,

I, hal9000, get paid mere wooden nickels on the peso to shitpost DNC talking points all day long. But you, sir, are the greatest humiliator of Republicans since FDR.

I marvel at your magnificence,

hal9000

• Haha
Reactions: $kully and Mr Doof

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
we’ll see who’s laughing when Nikki Haley is president.
Write Trump the fucking letter, you fucking fuck.

Remember this sequence of events. It wasn't Hillary, or Nancy, or Brandon, or 'Bama that brought you this. The humiliation of Ron DeSantis. The memory-holing of Scott Walker and Bobby Jindal. The humiliating (and then Secretary of Energying) of Rick Perry. The magic trick where he made a rather large Jeb Bush disappear into thin air! Calling Fiorina horse face. Dunking on Rand Paul. Little Marco. And best of all, Lyin' Ted, son of the Zodiac Killer.

Thank Trump for this in a semi-formal letter format. Here is a far too short example:

Dear President Trump,

I, hal9000, get paid mere wooden nickels on the peso to shitpost DNC talking points all day long. But you, sir, are the greatest humiliator of Republicans since FDR.

I marvel at your magnificence,

hal9000

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot