Role Call Sunday otf Paddle Out

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I plan to be at the paddle out. Not sure about a session earlier; I haven't been in the water for a while. Lunch/beer/stories afterward would be great, and I think Kenny would appreciate us getting together and laughing about him and each other.
Waldo pick a lunch spot for us.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Parking will be tight at 42nd tomorrow. Recommend leaving plenty of time to allow for that.

need4speed knows my spot all right haha. I'll probably go straight to 42nd.

Just left service a little while ago. Lot of people there to pay respects. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house.

Malarkey's even had tribute to OTF on their Marquee. That was pretty cool.

Waldo

Duke status
Jan 24, 2002
Shangri-La
Waldo pick a lunch spot for us.
I'm rarely in Newport these days, so I don't really know the spots. I did some Yelping and thought maybe Wild Taco would be a good call, but suggestions from those who know the area better would help. Kento? Lippy? Keen?

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Who's in?

Coming up Sunday morning. After the paddle out, let's grab some lunch and knock back a couple of cold ones and toast and roast Kenny.

Newport folks, pick a spot that will tolerate this motley crew.
I wish I could be down there tomorrow to honor Kenny but just am not in a position to be able to do it. It hurts.

Reactions: Waldo

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
got some family stuff in the 805 at 11am so cant' make it. sorry to miss out. hope it's a raucous drunk fun time and someone ends up in jail as Otf's wishes :drowning:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I'm here, got a room at a little place across from RJ's. Surfed the evening session and been working. Going to Malarkeys in a few to get drunk. I have weed. Ready to tie one on for the Trash Man.
Toss a flower or two in the ocean for Kenny, knock one back for me, please don't smoke one of your weeds for me, unless I have 3-4 days off. Cruise up soon, 4 hour session at a little reef today was overhead and uncrowded, and sand is starting to move at other places.

Reactions: gbg

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Parking will be tight at 42nd tomorrow. Recommend leaving plenty of time to allow for that.

need4speed knows my spot all right haha. I'll probably go straight to 42nd.

Just left service a little while ago. Lot of people there to pay respects. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house.

Malarkey's even had tribute to OTF on their Marquee. That was pretty cool.
Ill be lurking at 630-7. And I'm driving up from chula. River jetties DP.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
<iframe width="445" height="240" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: ShiverMeTimbers

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
Toss a flower or two in the ocean for Kenny, knock one back for me, please don't smoke one of your weeds for me, unless I have 3-4 days off. Cruise up soon, 4 hour session at a little reef today was overhead and uncrowded, and sand is starting to move at other places.

Guaranteed cuz, next weekend I'm home, then I'm headed up