Roe v Wade - DONE!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
When I was in Delaware in May the young lady I was dating told me she was not going to have sex with me if Roe v Wade was overturned. I was like WTF? I guess I will have sex with someone else? She said guess you better because you voted for Trump and people like you are responsible for this. She was really drunk and I kinda let it go. The next night she was all cuddly and was like do you know how much I love you and I was like No. I don't. Do you remember all the things you said last night? We had been together for over a year. She was distant the whole trip. Not the same. She was freaking out about the shootings, violence, costs spiraling out of control, getting priced out of living at the beach. I came back to SD not really knowing where we were as a couple. She wants to pretend like she never said this. So I just stopped talking to her. We are having a Mexican stand-off. Her social media is full of meme jabs that seem directed at me and most of her family who are conservatives. I'm not a conservative by any means. I just knew Dumb fook was not capable of running this country and his approval rating shows I am not wrong. Not sure I should try to reach out to her at this point? I feel like the enemy.
12ABB3D7-BD68-44A2-954B-02555316464A.gif

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I hope women go on a sex strike and stop having sex with republican men. Just imagine what that would do for the national IQ.
The implication here is that women use sex to get what they want, don’t really enjoy it.

You see women as nothing more than prostitutes.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Dumb. RvW being overturned has nothing to do with religion. It simply put the issue back into the hands of the people where it belongs.

Just like the decisions on guns. Puts guns in the hands of the people.
dumber. if that was true, the decision on whether to have an abortion or not would lie solely in the hands of the woman in question.

Reactions: One-Off