Roe v Wade - DONE!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
That's just another example of the stupidity of people like you. Overturning RvW did not ban abortion. Not even close. It left it up to the states to make up their own minds through the democratic process. Why do you hate the democratic process. You have nothing to fear. Being in NJ your wife or whoever you're fooking can still kill off your spawn.
and most of the states are poised to ban abortion. This ruling allowed them to do it.

You're either actually this stupid, or insanely dishonest, or both.

GOP just handed dems their rallying cry for the next 20 years.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah does anyone think this may actually lead to a massive blue wave at all levels of local state and federal government, and many republicans, even the ones that’s aren’t beholden to the powerful and vocal evangelicals that have come to dominate the party, will soon find themselves voted out in landslides across the country?

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Also does this mean that we will finally get universal healthcare, universal childcare, and paid family & medical leave?

You know......because "pro-life" and such.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Yeah does anyone think this may actually lead to a massive blue wave at all levels of local state and federal government, and many republicans, even the ones that’s aren’t beholden to the powerful and vocal evangelicals that have come to dominate the party, will soon find themselves voted out in landslides across the country?
Probs not

Reactions: Aruka

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The Taliban took over Afghanistan, right? Didn't the hard core Islamacists take over Iran? Someone got their playbook. That sh!t works

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Democrats don't want the legislators in their own states to write the laws. How more undemocratic can you get?
well, you can try to steal a Presidential election by sending fake electors to certify the loser, which would then disenfranchise millions of voters by tossing out their votes. and then pretend it never happened. that's how much more undemocratic you can get.

Reactions: One-Off

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Probs not
Agreed I say no. Silent majority, quietly going about life.

these aren’t new issues, there’s new communication media and channels to yodel from.

The states are already revolting against feds, feds are just saying it’s now in state hands. As it should.

Someone start a poll. Excellent question, especially with C Thomas remarks on other topics. I’m done my morning poop….

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Agreed I say no. Silent majority, quietly going about life.

these aren’t new issues, there’s new communication media and channels to yodel from.

The states are already revolting against feds, feds are just saying it’s now in state hands. As it should.

Someone start a poll. Excellent question, especially with C Thomas remarks on other topics. I’m done my morning poop….
The mistake the media makes is thinking Twitter represents the general population when the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

The majority of the country does not base their vote around pro choice or pro life positions.

And there are enough people that have some understanding of the nuance of state's rights.

It's fair to say you can be pro choice and still support the court's ruling.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
and most of the states are poised to ban abortion. This ruling allowed them to do it.
No they are not. You're either purposely lying or parroting dishonest talking points. Even if those states were, that's between the voters of those states and their elected officials and has nothing to do with you.

By the way, fun little waves yesterday and this morning. You should try surfing.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Not deflecting at all. Just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy in your prior post.
somehow, in your mind, a personal health decision that affects only the mother and the fetus is same same as a public health measure which has implications for every person in the community

#gromsdad #neverchange

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
is this a good place to ask you about how you ended up at a proud boy meeting? i mean, did you get dumped by a woman or were you always an incel?
Why do you hate yourself for being a man so much?

When do you get your bottom surgery?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
somehow, in your mind, a personal health decision that affects only the mother and the fetus is same same as a public health measure which has implications for every person in the community

#gromsdad #neverchange
THERE IT IS

Remember the vaccine didn't stop transmission? It was only to protect against sickness, right? Sounds like a personal health decision to me

Way to use "fetus" as well

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
My conspiracy brain thinks this was a way for Democrats to deflect from the real problems and rile up their base