rodanthe pier looks fun

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Fun here. My friends that live on the island say it's not good -- ripping current and walled af. Some hero barrels were made I'm sure, but I don't think I'm fleet of foot enough for that kind of surf. Brett Barley prolly scored somewhere.

HatterasGlass - how'd you do?

Glad you scored Chris -- sounds like you've been in the good wave karma zone lately.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
My buddy is there right now.

Rumors are confirmed- super fun, going off

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
My buddy is there right now.

Rumors are confirmed- super fun, going off
OBX or Folly? I'd imagine south end of OBX around Frisco probably has some runners. The wind is gonna be clock offshore there tomorrow. It was funny. There were a couple of talented guys from Florida out at our spot today (I dunno how they even knew about it bc it's not well publicized). They were like, holy sh!t is it like this here a lot? I was like, ummmm, no - and do NOT put this place in InstaFace.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
First forerunners just started reaching the end of my street in NJ. A cold front and squall line just passed through and the wind is now blowing hard strait offshore. Could be real good before dark. Hoping some enterprising young bucks are driving to Nova Scotia right about now.

Reactions: slipped_disc

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
First forerunners just started reaching the end of my street in NJ. A cold front and squall line just passed through and the wind is now blowing hard strait offshore. Could be real good before dark. Hoping some enterprising young bucks are driving to Nova Scotia right about now.
If the size down here is any indication - it's gonna be positively macking up your way.

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
Nova Scotia and Downeast Maine are gonna go off! Excited to see pics. Wish I were over that way.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
OBX or Folly? I'd imagine south end of OBX around Frisco probably has some runners. The wind is gonna be clock offshore there tomorrow. It was funny. There were a couple of talented guys from Florida out at our spot today (I dunno how they even knew about it bc it's not well publicized). They were like, holy sh!t is it like this here a lot? I was like, ummmm, no - and do NOT put this place in InstaFace.
OBX

His parents live in Avon

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Filling in at my spots now!
Looks to be firing for the next few days!!

I'm out of town, back on Monday....ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
looks fun enough just north of you right now. hoping it's big enough to actually break on outer bar tomorrow
Hit the Playland jetty and there were two other guys there. They quit and I had it all to myself for the last hour before dark as the swell really started to fill in. Had a couple of real gems about a half hour before dark all alone looking two blocks to the north at a mob scene.