RIP otf???

underdog

Michael Peterson status
Jan 7, 2005
MAINEAGEBITCHES!
IM AM INFREQUENT VISITOR BUT TELL THE TRUTH!
MY HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES TO KENNY'S FAMILY AND OF COURSE YOU WHO KNEW!
I'll shed a tear and many Beer for Ken!!!
KObE who...nota fan
RIP THE MASTER TROLL!
God Bless U OTF!
Heaven's blessed Ya'll
R,
Doug

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I am glad you're not Eunice either.
So right after we hit this restaurant after Kenny's paddle out, Bonzer5Fin, Kento, 20 Dub come in and the news about Kobe is on. And B shows us a twitter troll that says I love it when rich racists die. And what does Al Soldano say on the Kobe DONE thread? I love it when rich racists die. Pretty good odds Al Soldano is Bonzer, Kento, or 20 Dub. Or is is Matt?

We will probably never know.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
So right after we hit this restaurant after Kenny's paddle out, Bonzer5Fin, Kento, 20 Dub come in and the news about Kobe is on. And B shows us a twitter troll that says I love it when rich racists die. And what does Al Soldano say on the Kobe DONE thread? I love it when rich racists die. Pretty good odds Al Soldano is Bonzer, Kento, or 20 Dub. Or is is Matt?

no, you won't. :)

underdog

Michael Peterson status
Jan 7, 2005
MAINEAGEBITCHES!

Sorry for your loss Gary!

Reactions: gbg

OBSurvivor

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 25, 2013
Never met OTF, wish I did. Vaguely remember him making fun of me when I first joined. Looks like all the people lucky enough to cross paths with OTF, loved and adored him. Reading all the stories in this thread painted a picture of a legend.

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location

I knew the real Al Soldano (he ripped).

I maintain that the troll originated with _______ and the password was somehow leaked. But who knows?

Reactions: SlicedFeet and gbg

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I knew the real Al Soldano (he ripped).

I maintain that the troll originated with _______ and the password was somehow leaked. But who knows?
Me too and surfed with him quite a bit in the 90s .
I imped Al Soldano plenty pre registration but didn't register the long lived handle or create the pre-reg one. I did manage to snatch it and leave it in limbo for years. Now it seems a few people have the password. The post in the Kobe thread doesn't line up with anyone who I would have thought has the handle.

Reactions: gbg

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Me too and surfed with him quite a bit in the 90s .
I imped Al Soldano plenty pre registration but didn't register the long lived handle or create the pre-reg one. I did manage to snatch it and leave it in limbo for years. Now it seems a few people have the password. The post in the Kobe thread doesn't line up with anyone who I would have thought has the handle.
Otnek

Reactions: bonzer5fin