RIP otf???

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Hope to be able to make it to the service next weekend. Always sucks in life when it takes a sad event to get old friends back together. Nice to read a lot of great memories of the legend.

Hi The Poet.
What's up Roberto?

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Didn't know him, but Rest in Peace all the same

How many erBBers have died over the decades?

Reactions: gbg

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
5 this month alone. I’ve been to two shivas and two funerals in about a month...i too never met the man but certainly feel the loss and grieve for those friends and the triplets he leaves behind. and yes, if there is a fund for the kids, please post thanks

Mar 15, 2014
Longtime lurker but rarely post. My sincerest condolences to the family and friends. May the wonderful memories fill your soul. Rest in peace OTF.

surfwordz

Miki Dora status
Aug 27, 2002
F-53
Howzit?! :)

Heavy news! Never met in real life (just pm/e-mails).So bummed we will never get to surf together and neither will his children. I hope that they be alright and not let his passing get them down negatively. I’ve been going thru some tough times and some days feel so horrible I can’t barely keep a conversation going. I miss surfing and posting about surfing so much. Just gotta keep on goin tho, yeah?

We need to start a thread about Kenny surfing and those of you that surfed with him can add stories too. I think the best way to honor a persons legacy is to just talk story about the good life they had. Still hard to believe he passed. He seemed to be getting stronger and more energy, just from what I noticed reading his posts the past few weeks. One thing for sure is he will be missed deeply here. No other person like him. Let’s make sure we remember him and what a awesome human being Kenny was. Mahalo for always being cool and everything. Aloha to you and your family, brah!

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
just heard about this. extremely bummed...

he was one of the funniest, most entertaining guys here.

i remember when he first got sick - he toughed out a really nasty deal - much respect for the guys who helped him get back in the water. glad he got to see his three kids grow to be young men. i know he was really proud of them.

lots of good stories in this thread, especially about k.c.'s generosity.

since it's always been against my better judgement to actually interact in real life with any of the replicants who post here, my erbb highlight was otf sliding me the password (f*cker69) to one of the better trolls he shared with some of the other o.c. terrorists. i hope there's still a couple of you left who remember what that unlocked! (sorry for any hurt feelings... ha ha...)

all things considered, to be tuned in to the surf and live a life in n.b. was a pretty good deal - i wish he got more time.

r.i.p. buddy!

WEIRDOS!.JPG

p.s. - i hope a few of you get busy with some new trolls in his honor!
"stay warm this winter, make trouble..."

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
just heard about this. extremely bummed...

he was one of the funniest, most entertaining guys here.

i remember when he first got sick - he toughed out a really nasty deal - much respect for the guys who helped him get back in the water. glad he got to see his three kids grow to be young men. i know he was really proud of them.

lots of good stories in this thread, especially about k.c.'s generosity.

since it's always been against my better judgement to actually interact in real life with any of the replicants who post here, my erbb highlight was otf sliding me the password (f*cker69) to one of the better trolls he shared with some of the other o.c. terrorists. i hope there's still a couple of you left who remember what that unlocked! (sorry for any hurt feelings... ha ha...)

all things considered, to be tuned in to the surf and live a life in n.b. was a pretty good deal - i wish he got more time.

r.i.p. buddy!

View attachment 85294

p.s. - i hope a few of you get busy with some new trolls in his honor!
"stay warm this winter, make trouble..."
Fag.

• Haha
Reactions: diro

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I keep thinking about his boys.....fk

erBB should pass the cup for those kids

Reactions: diro