RIP otf???

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I never even met him in person but this is hitting me like it was one of my close friends. He lived a great life. Can we put together a GoFundMe or something for his sons?

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
I never even met him in person but this is hitting me like it was one of my close friends. He lived a great life. Can we put together a GoFundMe or something for his sons?
SInce he had a city pension, it's possible that he named his boys as his beneficiaries. He would draw less each month, but at least they'd be hooked up after his passing. And since he'd been battling cancer for a while, I'd bet he was wise enough to do just that.
Hopefully life insurance too.
I'd always meant to hook up with him because we live in the same area and have kids the same age. Damn.

Reactions: diro and Ifallalot

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Gone and haven't looked back..
Visit site
Fuck me.. Kenny was a legend!

one of the first people I met in the erBB when I went down to Newport to shoot a hurricane swell.. Turned out to be a Newport Point swell to remember.. He’d been up to my house in Santa Cruz when I lived there.. Amazing guy!

So bummed to hear this sad news! They say only the good die young and Kenny was that good guy.. I’m feeling so heavy in the heart right now..

R.I.P. Kenny.. You’ll never be forgotten brother! See you on the other side my friend..

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
So bummed...

All the best to his boys. They have a lot of large shoes to fill

This place.

Kenny molded it to be the thing it is.