RIP 'Mad' Mike Hughes

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Whoa. Man that sucks. Plunging to your death knowing you are going to die.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Appears he let anyone give him money to put signs on his rockets...how many rockets did he build before the Research Flat Earth one? Seems a perfect way to make FE look stupid eh...so which one of you coughed up the dough for the sign?

Anyway...guy died doing what he loved.

RIP Mike

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
I wonder what pulled his rocket back down?

Natural selection at work. Although he may have already passed on his flat earther genes.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Appears he let anyone give him money to put signs on his rockets...how many rockets did he build before the Research Flat Earth one? Seems a perfect way to make FE look stupid eh...so which one of you coughed up the dough for the sign?

Anyway...guy died doing what he loved.

RIP Mike
EVERY rocket he built was a flat earth research rocket.

look at Bohter trying to disavow a flat earther who actually put the work in...

sad and gross

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
I wonder if he was on any sports forums pushing FE content. Did he bump his own FE thread 10 times (or more), uninterrupted by a single reply? "Look at me everyone, Oh please God, make them look at me, I need desperately for any sort of attention I can get."

Cross posted by accident, Who cares?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Wait flat earth needed an excuse to make it look stupid?

that’s news to me!
Bigoted intolerance much bro?
Ever ask yourself why this topic triggers so much hate?
I mean...we're generally supposed to be tolerant of other's beliefs....at least that's what is taught as a primary principle in the USA.....no discrimination based on....you name it....allowed...
Except when it comes to Flat Earth....then it's sanctioned....and pushed by MSM....hmmmm....wonder why....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I have.

My conclusion is when you gaslight you are not sending the message of safety.

By returning to this outrageous claim (while willfully ignoring the mass of counter evidence) week after week you further fail to send the message of safety.

That help?

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneroni

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
I mean...we're generally supposed to be tolerant of other's beliefs....at least that's what is taught as a primary principle in the USA.....no discrimination based on....you name it....allowed...
Except when it comes to Flat Earth....then it's sanctioned....and pushed by MSM....hmmmm....wonder why....

Reactions: need 4 speed

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
Great, it’s officially a religion.