RIP Kalani David

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
There's GoFundMe page to try and get him out of Costa Rica and home to be buried next to his Grandfather.
Condolences to his Ohana.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
There's GoFundMe page to try and get him out of Costa Rica and home to be buried next to his Grandfather.
Condolences to his Ohana.

So here is a PSA.
I don't know what to believe now.
Ezra Sitt posted this on his instagram story and I don't know where the intel came from or if it is accurate or not.
I don't even know if the link PPK shared is the original and this one that Ezra posted is a duplicate in sheeps clothing?
Just floating it out there so we can determine what is really going on here.
Perhaps @youcantbeserious can ring in on this to corroborate whether this is legit or not.
Didn't mean to muddy the water. Just passing on this information.

1663635083197.png

Reactions: PPK96754

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
If anyone else donated using that first GoFundMe link posted a over, you can file a refund claim. Took me 2 minutes.

shaheeb

OTF status
Feb 24, 2013
This is SUCH a Bummer Always wondered what would become of Kalani, I was hoping he would break out and fully make it to the top. I heard from someone close to him there were home life / guidance issues. We know he had a good life, ripping, rest in peace

Reactions: Chocki

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
Rest In Love Kalani. May your family find peace in their despair and cherish their memories of you.

Life is incredible. There will never be another Kalani David. Each life is unique and special. Give your loved ones a kiss and a hug, you never know when the flame will be extinguished.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu

Had to go to Kalani’s paddle out to feel some closure. It was really nice. Saw surfers and skaters I haven’t seen for years. One of the boys had the board Kalani was riding the last time I saw him. I asked if I could touch it and it choked me up. Parked across the street from Pipe at Nancy’s/Cholo Bowl house. It’s the place I met him when he was 6 and I was still old. Wasn’t sure if I wanted to skate but someone was up there skating by himself. Took a few runs got a few grinds. Felt like closing a circle. Sad but felt right.