Riot videos and reaction here

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
@hal9000 enough with the bitching. Nobody complained. Tired of you starting a new fucking thread for every news article or twitter video you find. Every day the entire front page of political section is dominated by your 1000's of news posts. You're like a human RSS feed.

If you have a problem with this, maybe you should try the 'X' button on your web browser. Usually it's in the upper right or upper left, depending on what browser and OS you're on.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
@hal9000 enough with the bitching. Nobody complained. Tired of you starting a new fucking thread for every news article or twitter video you find. Every day the entire front page of political section is dominated by your 1000's of news posts. You're like a human RSS feed.
Can you explain why you're not tired of some of the racist behavior here while banning others for posting a gif of a Nazi getting punched and treating it as a "threat of violence"?

Thanks.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Can you explain why you're not tired of some of the racist behavior here while banning others for posting a gif of a Nazi getting punched and treating it as a "threat of violence"?

Thanks.
Because I don't sit here all day and babysit you grown crybabies by reading every post on this board. Just trying to read all of @hal9000 's posts would take up most of my day/week/life. You don't like something, send me a note with a link. I'll take a look as I always do.

And if you don't like the way things are, see my comment above regarding the 'X' button on the browser.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
For what it’s worth he’s not the only one that does the consecutive post BS nor is it even close to the more visceral stuff that is posted here. Bit too heavy of a hand IMO.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

If you have a problem with this, maybe you should try the 'X' button on your web browser. Usually it's in the upper right or upper left, depending on what browser and OS you're on.
Go easy on him bro, he’s just doing his job!

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA

power rage

7/10

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
And if you don't like the way things are, see my comment above regarding the 'X' button on the browser.
So surfermag is unconcerned if their bb is a platform for racist and bigoted views. They must make some good $ from their advertisers to be so cavalier to support such vulgar viewpoints.
What corporations advertise with them again?
Those companies too must be raking in the cash to not care if they are associated with such ideas.