Riot videos and reaction here

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Cops don't f around with guys that get in their faces anymore. He followed, harassed and intimidated those cops.

He should've walked away, but continued to be aggressive. Tazing is the least physical, least hands on approach in that situation. Science and technology is our friend.:ROFLMAO:
disagree, no need to taze the guy, I read elsewhere that he got a separated shoulder as well. Guessing this guy get paid

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
disagree, no need to taze the guy, I read elsewhere that he got a separated shoulder as well. Guessing this guy get paid
How would you respond to that guy if you were a cop?

The idea that cops won't over react when the perp resorts to asocial behavior belies any of understand of how the ANS works.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
How would you respond to that guy if you were a cop?

The idea that cops won't over react when the perp resorts to asocial behavior belies any of understand of how the ANS works.
the guy that tazed him massively over reacted, the tazee wasn't advancing or even talking to the LEO, the LEO hadn't told the tazee to do anything (after introducing him to the front quarter panel of a car).

I've no idea what the wider picture was there but it seemed like the police were moving down the street. I'm thinking tell the tazee to step aside and keep moving down the road was the appropriate call.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
the guy that tazed him massively over reacted, the tazee wasn't advancing or even talking to the LEO, the LEO hadn't told the tazee to do anything (after introducing him to the front quarter panel of a car).

I've no idea what the wider picture was there but it seemed like the police were moving down the street. I'm thinking tell the tazee to step aside and keep moving down the road was the appropriate call.
When he tased him, the perp had already engaged in asocial behavour.

At that point all bets are off.

I count three times when the black guy should have broke off the engagement. He "chose" to keep engaging.

That behavior is so dangerous for everyone.

More training would help but it would cost a fortune.

PS I am not in favor of excessive use of force by the police.

At what point can cops resort to asocial behavior?

Last edited:

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
When he tased him, the perp had already engaged in asocial behavour.

At that point all bets are off.

I count three times when the black guy should have broke off the engagement. He "chose" to keep engaging.

That behavior is so dangerous for everyone.

More training would help but it would cost a fortune.

PS I am not in favor of excessive use of force by the police.

At what point can cops resort to asocial behavior?
agree that the tazee was acting like a moron at multiple points

I don't know, but am guessing that the existing training would not recommend juicing the guy up in that particular circumstance, but we'll see

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
its like every major city on the west coast is trying to become Detroit
Detroit and Bodymore, Murdaland play these slow, cynical games where they chase-out everyone but the rich through crime and section 8 housing (which go hand-in-hand). As the lower classes leave, their properties are scooped up by the rich and rented to section 8ers. This benefits the rich who then get rent directly from the federal government. Landlord friends have explained how much they like section 8 because they never have to miss rent payments. Over time, the population dwindles due to decline, hopelessness, and despair, but in the short run it makes connected people a lot of money.

I'm pretty sure that's what's going on in the West Coast. All my tradesmen friends in the SF Bay area said they were building "low-income housing" which, in practicality, means a lot of money for the general contractor and his buddies. I know of roach motel owners who were paid a fortune to take in vagrants. Then there's even the admissions from civic leaders:
http://instagr.am/p/B_X11f_JaTE/

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
l see a potential business opportunity here
buy a bunch and sell them to reporters and any other protestor that doesn't want to be impacted by tear gas and pepper spray

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Minivans are underrated.

my buddy has an old 4x4 Chrysler I have been thinking about buying off him has a stealth camper/fishing rig that I can beat to hell.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
One of the reasons I am retiring from my California Community College is the fact that our Campus Sherriff Dept, is being unfunded.

In the last two years, two rapes, one off campus freak who snuck on during Halloween and randomly slashed a girls throat. Campus police tracked all of them down and caught them.

Too many weirdos without supervision and no Sherriff means no consequenses. It's not safe to work there any longer.