Riot videos and reaction here

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Wife told me about that one. She gets to see all the horse related idiot videos. City protesters have no clue.
My sister used to raise cutting horses and had a retired Camden, NJ police horse for a couple years. It was a massive beast that ate them out of house and home and dwarfed the other horses they had. Police horses are big and smart. The girl in that video got really lucky.

You don't ever mess with the ass end of a horse.......not even a little one. A horse can easily kill you. They can even kill another horse with their surprisingly accurate kicks.

Reactions: Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
My sister used to raise cutting horses and had a retired Camden, NJ police horse for a couple years. It was a massive beast that ate them out of house and home and dwarfed the other horses they had. Police horses are big and smart. The girl in that video got really lucky.

You don't ever mess with the ass end of a horse.......not even a little one. A horse can easily kill you. They can even kill another horse with their surprisingly accurate kicks.
I'm really freaking glad I don't have to take a horse everywhere. They were still common as late as the 1950s.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'm really freaking glad I don't have to take a horse everywhere. They were still common as late as the 1950s.
In Corona Ca in the late 70s, people were riding their horses around on the city streets.

This was a 30 minute drive from where I lived but it was liking going back in time.

Come to think of it, in the fields at the bottom of my street, a rancher grazed cattle there.

Last edited:

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Black Privilege. Where you can break every law in the book and still be the victim.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
the ironic thing is that a lot of these Columbus statues were put up to placate Italians who were one strain of picked on minorities of their day
My mother in law was just talking about growing up being called a Ginny. I don’t know how to spell it, but you know what I mean. She’s extremely proud of being Italian, but says it wasn’t easy growing up. She’s 93, so we’re going back a few decades