Riot videos and reaction here

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
The next president should be directing DARPA to create more less lethal restraint and protection for LEOs.

That the cops are manhandling rioters without the help of tech is madness.

People are still gong to get fucked as long as that is the method.
DARPA is with the people who run ANTIFA. They're butt buddies. When the U.N. police come, that's when SPOT 4.0 comes as well.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
There is a video on a private instagram account that won't let me share it of a guy climbing the pedestal of a large statue like a rock climber. When he tries to transition from the vertical to the horizontal surface he slips and falls about 15 feet landing flat on his back. If anyone has seen this and has a link this one is a must see.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
@$kully more details here

I think this will be a turning point. Once this gets spread around the likely instinct for anyone caught in a car in a protest might be to floor it.
Was the shooter paid by the "Re-elect Trump 2020" committee? 'Cause incidents like this plays right into his narrative.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Wells Fargo

What a pack of morons. A boarded up bank. Hmmmmm… I wonder how many millions in cash they left out in the drawers before they went and boarded up the windows, locked the doors and set the alarm?

Reactions: afoaf

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
What a pack of morons. A boarded up bank. Hmmmmm… I wonder how many millions in cash they left out in the drawers before they went and boarded up the windows, locked the doors and set the alarm?
There's never any money in banks anymore. That's the funny thing. Bankers get mad when you point this out.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There's never any money in banks anymore. That's the funny thing. Bankers get mad when you point this out.
When I was like 25 I went in with my buddy so he could pull $7k or so out of his savings to buy a car. Both of us were shocked when they said it would take three days and you have to order it

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
People that rob banks are idiots, even among criminals. They usually only get a couple of thousand dollars and it's a federal crime with *heavy* penalties and there is 600 pictures of you committing the crime. Knock off a liquor store and you get the same amount of money and if you get caught it's 6 months in County, max.

Reactions: PRCD

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
They should teach the blacks this stuff in high school.

Kids come out of high school not knowing how to manage money.

Last edited:

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
that dude didn't even knock her down
she took the full blow and came right back
if she stepped through and instinctively countered with an strong overhand right to the chin he would've been out as he dropped his guard

also with every recent post on this BB all I can think of is how this website has become so "bright white I gotta have shades" to read through all the click bait trolling and then I'm reminded of this great b-movie from the past.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

where's big momma when ya need her..

Sometimes I feel like I'm back on kalakaua walking behind the pa'u riders at aloha week or kamehameha day with my little broom and scoop recovering the "presents" the fancy dressed wahines are leaving behind as they proudly ride waving to the crowd.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
A lot of times saying racist sh!t is simply grabbing low hanging fruit.

A lot of people really get triggered when you go after their race.

It's funny how different people respond to different things.

When people are sh!t talking the best thing to do is laugh and give it right back.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Ghandi: racist
The petition said Gandhi supported the caste system, campaigned for the segregation of Indians from blacks, opposed the Zulu civil rights movement in South Africa, and was refused the Nobel Peace Prize on five separate occasions.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
He was a womanizer who was mean to his wife.

Those guys always are.

Who cares about a statue?

Take up the guitar and take your practice seriously.

Then you got your work cut out for you.

#ineverpractice

Reactions: Billy Ocean