Riot videos and reaction here

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Karen thinks she's the boss. And she was before June, but now we're reverting to a state of nature. 7
the thing is, white women are the most racist people alive

no one is less likely to date outside their race

once they get sick of this Karen thing and stop faking being nice it will be interesting politically

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Karen thinks she's the boss. And she was before June, but now we're reverting to a state of nature. 7
Nature's always been there.

My first day of school in the first grade at a new school, I got beaten up by the school bully in the school yard during morning recess.

He easily over powered me and roughed me up pretty good for a first grader. I remember thinking, when is somebody going to break this up?

He just got tired and quit.

I had this keen sense of being prey in the natural environment (the jungle) and not the social environment. I remember being pinned looking at the hill at the edge of the playground and feeling like I had slipped into another reality.

My point is that it's not like we are moving some other time because dads aren't sticking around and women are sluts who kill their babies or the liberals want people to be woke.

The jungle has always been here.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
the thing is, white women are the most racist people alive

no one is less likely to date outside their race

once they get sick of this Karen thing and stop faking being nice it will be interesting politically
White chicks will bone hot black guys on the slide.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
@$kully more details here

I think this will be a turning point. Once this gets spread around the likely instinct for anyone caught in a car in a protest might be to floor it.
I got nothing on the guy with the gun at the end of the clip but if you watch the video there are cars in the middle two lanes who stopped and waited who didn't seem to be met with any aggression. That jackass in his excursion pushed past them in the right lane drawing the attention of the protesters. Obviously he didn't deserve to get shot. Not gonna justify that, but lets not be mistaken and try to act like protesters are randomly attacking people. Theres a reason protesters swarmed his vehicle over the others.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I got nothing on the guy with the gun at the end of the clip but if you watch the video there are cars in the middle two lanes who stopped and waited who didn't seem to be met with any aggression. That jackass in his excursion pushed past them in the right lane drawing the attention of the protesters. Obviously he didn't deserve to get shot. Not gonna justify that, but lets not be mistaken and try to act like protesters are randomly attacking people. Theres a reason protesters swarmed his vehicle over the others.
hard to say, guessing there will be a longer clip showing the entire thing that comes out at some point

from the article:

"After the shooting, video shows the gunman then “conceals the firearm and continues to protest,” Geyerman said. “This same protester later approached another vehicle at 500 North and University Avenue, striking and breaking the window with the handgun...

About 100 people had gathered on Center Street about 6:30 p.m. Monday to protest. The event remained peaceful until about 8:40 p.m. when the shooting and a hit-and-run were reported...

About 50 minutes after the shooting, tensions remained high as cars continued to drive through the lines of protesters, prompting some to jump onto the vehicles and hit the windows."

From the video it looks like there are two people with pistols at that intersection, the person that shot the guy and the dude pointing his gun at the suv as it drives away.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I could only pick out 2 people not wearing masks
I think there’s evidence that outdoor spread is way less than indoor
It’s hard to believe funerals still aren’t allowed. They aren’t great for the economy, but they’re part of the traditional grieving process, and I feel terrible for people who’ve lost loved ones and not had their traditions to help them through the worst of times

Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I could only pick out 2 people not wearing masks
I think there’s evidence that outdoor spread is way less than indoor
It’s hard to believe funerals still aren’t allowed. They aren’t great for the economy, but they’re part of the traditional grieving process, and I feel terrible for people who’ve lost loved ones and not had their traditions to help them through the worst of times
Masks are meaningless when people are touching

If masks are ok for that sh!t, they're ok for gyms or anything else