Riot videos and reaction here

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That white lady didn't think that black girl was dangerous.

But those big black chicks can do some serious damage.

I know this and it informs my interactions with them.

I would have intervened when the dumb white lady went down but that would even be dangerous.

Lots of faulty neuroception to go around.

*I've never called a black person an n-word.

That word is probably the most loaded word in the English language.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Many are saying it was a well known homeless local (likely disenfranchised by another Autonomous Zone takeover?) But who knows?

'The witness said he was familiar with the suspected shooter. "A lot of people have had problems with this individual," he said, adding that the person had been in at least three fights at the park.'

https://www.wdrb.com/news/police-1-dead-1-injured-after-shooting-in-jefferson-square-park/article_b4b01d60-b8dc-11ea-91ba-1ff7dc5ae3dd.html

But keep the white supremacist narrative going, disgruntled Bernie bro (like Hal, FF, mundus and others like here).

We know you're all Antifa/Occupy/BLM sympathizers, and wish you could be part of the "action". But you and a few others of similar ilk just cheer it on from the wimpy sidelines, because ballz are tucked in ass a bit too tight.

Sorry, Biden will just have to do, and you can continue to tear it all down after. Venezuela is knocking at your door.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Not for cops.
Wrong.

Again.

Better see what Luke says.

“You might have to make some tactical retreats in order to win the long war, but never quit on your strategic vision. Never quit on getting to the ultimate place where you want to go.” — Jocko Willink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Wrong.

Again.

Better see what Luke says.

“You might have to make some tactical retreats in order to win the long war, but never quit on your strategic vision. Never quit on getting to the ultimate place where you want to go.” — Jocko Willink
You're correct here Auto

I like what Seattle is doing to CHOP or whatever the fuck its called; giving them just as rope as they need to hang themselves